The online racing simulator
DRC Season II - Round 4
thank you
It was a good and exiciting race.

I was hit in the mega-crash in T1 in the sprint race. It took me some corners to get used to the "new" steering because of the hit. I really tried hard and after some laps I caught Spectre and Citywidemicke. I was right behind them when Spectre overtook Micke and soon after it was my turn to do it. Micke gave plenty of room and I did it without problems. I then haunted Spectre but he didn`t make any mistakes so he was ahead of me over the finish line.

Main race i started from Pole. I lead with T7R|BBo right on my tale. I managed to get some distance and I saw on lap 5 that tyrion was in my mirror. I just said "oohhh my god" and I knew that I would loose my place 1 very soon. One lap later he was ahead of me! I managed to fight him hard for the next 3 laps but then I lost my car a little bit in the corckscrew and lost 2 sec, and then tyrion was gone... I knew I couldn`t catch that "alien" again.
I then did my pitstop on lap 10. Fel og me touched each other in the pit. I was leaving my pit and he was coming in. It was my mistake no doubt about that. Sorry Fel. But no harm was done. Fel gained a lot of me during his pitstop.
I managed to get out right behind BBO. I tried to gain on him and in the last corner i hit him in the back because he braked earlier than me (my fault, sorry Bernd). He lost the car a little bit and I was on the grass. The move from me costed us some time to Fel who was right behind us now. He managed to get by me and then BBO made a mistake and I did catch him again and Fel got by him. I was close on him with 2 laps to go and just before the corckscrew he let me pass him very easily. Tyrion was still in first place and Fel in second and I on third place. Fel made a little mistake in the corner right after the corckscrew and I gained a second on him.
Last lap i was right behind Fel. I really tried to take that second place away from him and its a long time since I did such a hard last lap. I was side by side with him 2 times but in the end I had to brake to avoid something dirty and stupid. He didn`t do a single mistake and was ahead of me over the finish line. But what a last lap Fel..it was so good.. Nice driving Fel...

Thx for a good race everybody..

Race reports here: http://www.lfs-forum.dk/showth ... 302&posted=1#post4302
was pretty shocked to hear that I was going to race with ballast for this one. But everthing went down like I had imagined.

My goal was to finish 8th in both races.

qualified 9th?? Expected to start higher but didnt.

sprint race. Lost a position off the line as I had a high 1. gear and 100% fuel. Caos in T1 and I was back in 9th. [Mo]Mikael was infront and I tried to attack at every oppertunity. He rolled his car in the corkscrew though and I was 8th. Up next was FEL and Kim battling it out. I benifitted from that and took 7th.

Main race I started 2nd. Off the line I was able to defend the inside into T1. BBO got good speed down the straight and overtook me. Now the next 4 laps I defended my position like crazy. Blocking off Kim like Tyrion said was funny but there was no way I was letting him have the inside. Tyrion passed Kim and was right on my arse. Saw his attack too late for a defensive action and let him pass. I saw Kim pit in, and I drove like mad to get a good lap and make my pitstop. I had to repair my car. It had some minor damage and some heavy damage no the rear it said. Thats a bit odd as I dont remember crashing into anyone or being bumped. And if I did get bumped from behind it wouldnt do heavy damage??
Very frustrating to sit in the pits and wait for that kinda crap.When I got out again Kim passed me and I was down to 10th place with the other 100% fuelers, yahh and Nylander, in front. filur was behind me but didnt close in, and I drove some pretty good lap times in the 2.21 range while watching the 2 in front battling it out.
Made a mistake at the end of the straight and filur passed me. Rolled over the line as #9.
Quote from BBO@BSR :The official results, replays and stats are online: www.LFS-Events.de

Nice racing

Thanks for this

And thanks all for a Good race

Sorry Frag for i Bump u
But we have o good fight there

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG