The online racing simulator
Baltic Cup 2010: Final results, Top 3 Drivers and statistics
Final results and standings of Baltic Cup 2010:

Tell me if you notice any mistakes.

Thanks everyone who had a free time and participated in the Baltic Cup 2010 and made it more interesting and more fun. Overall we always had enough drivers to have tough fights, stressful races and fun being with friends on track.
This year had his good points and bad points, but we must forget the bad points and hope that next year will be more exciting than this year.

Congratulations to all drivers, especially Karolis Kliaudaitis, Reno Kööts and Didzis Nackalns and also all the admins, organizers, server owners and host and other drivers who helped us to organize the cup. Also congratulations to all the countries, especially Lithuania who were unbeatable this year.

I hope you had a blast and I hope to see you next year with more skill, more excitement and tougher races.

Thanks and see you all next year.

P.S. Please don't argue or make any stupid posts in this topic, but you are free to talk and discuss about this seasons cup.
#2 - Dmt
Thanks to organizers and good races.
Maybe there needs to be a European Cup
KK never used Hakkinens helmet :o
Well, anyone can organize one if they want, but that would be just like another league. Same people, same countries etc.

Here it's all only between 3 countries which is easier to organize and more fun I think for this kind of cup.

Scandinavian drivers can make Scandinavian cup which would probably also be quite interesting since there are lots of fast and good racers.

Oops, I mixed it up, sorry. It looked similar. Oh well, I don't think that matters too much.
Quote from boothy :Maybe there needs to be a European Cup

Well you could do something like "Kingdoms cup". England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales.
Home or even 6 nations :o
World Cup
World Cup idea didn't work, I'm up for a UK & Ireland Championship though..
Credit to me for the idea!

Stop the offtopic. There is nothing related with your cups to this cup so you can discuss that somewhere else.
Quote from boothy :Maybe there needs to be a European Cup

Better just dust off the whole LFSWS concept instead, IMHO. I've been thinking of that for quite a long time, could be fun

Quote from pacesetter :World Cup idea didn't work, I'm up for a UK & Ireland Championship though..

Yes, I've always been amazed that there's never been any UK only cup, since almost every single national community has once had their own league. But well, there's been an Irish Champ isn't it? And it didn't work so well AFAIK

Sorry @ OT, I'll stop it now :o
Thanks for well organised and good races
Congratulations to the podium! Looks like you got there a really good action.
Good job K.Kliaudaitis, R.Koots, D.Nackalns!
Malacis Didzi Nackaln, padarīts labs darbiņš, sveicu! Tiešām, ir labs.

Great idea with podium, looks very interesting.

Another great championship is over.

Baltic Cup 2010: Final results, Top 3 Drivers and statistics
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG