The online racing simulator
#1 - delis
Baltic Cup 2010: Round 10 Protests, Penalties & Replay
Include the following in your protest:

Lap/sector/time:
Cars involved:
Description of incident:

Race Replay

You can make protests until 12th June 21:00 GMT+3.
Lap/sector/time: 29/1/-
Cars involved: J.Marcinkevicius (finished 3rd)
Description of incident: He cut the pit exit line with all 4 wheels.
Quote from exspeed :Lap/sector/time: 29/1/-
Cars involved: J.Marcinkevicius (finished 3rd)
Description of incident: He cut the pit exit line with all 4 wheels.

We will watch it and if he really crossed pitlane with 4 wheels, then he will get +20sec penalty for crossing the pitlane with 4 wheels.
Lap/sector/time: 1 /1 / 50-60 seconds
Cars involved: LT-L.Matonis, EE-J.Ligur
Description of incident:He turned the corner leaving me up and flew out from the runway.
And then you got right infront of me and i spun you,idk who's foult is it (sorry if mine) and ye,can't wait for descision.
Quote from motors20 :Lap/sector/time: 1 /1 / 50-60 seconds
Cars involved: LT-L.Matonis, EE-J.Ligur
Description of incident:He turned the corner leaving me up and flew out from the runway.

L.Matonis didn't leave you space when you were entering the turn, but after that little accident you went right into him, so there is not much he could have done. He could have left more space, but your were turning right on him, so I doubt that would have changed anything.

Anyway, he won't get penalized because he is disqualified from this race and he won't get any points anyway + he finished last, so there is no point giving him any penalty, even if it would have been his fault.
Khmm, about the Karolis and Matonis incident. I wasn't there and I really can't say too much about it even if I watched some parts of the replay, but after talking to Reno, we decided to give Karolis and Matonis a warning. Since the Cup is almost over, there would be no reason to give penalties that might not even change their position, but we could have taken their points off the standings or given a disqualification for the next season, but I guess it wasn't THAT serious, so there was no point in doing that.

Okay, enough said, I'll make the standings soon and we will finish with this season.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG