The online racing simulator
#1 - Be2K
Bigger Grids ?
*newsjingle* Live form the sign-in Forntline : GT1 and GT2 Slots are full */newsjungle*

And now ? The 16h Regestration page was rushed over in less then a day

It would be nice to know how much teams are waiting now for a Place in a grid.

maybe you can take some servers form other Teams to combine it with yours and let grow the Starterfield up.
#2 - Riel
I can provide with extra servers but I don t think that's the main issue

Good to see that it is so popular, bad to see that new teams will get a slap for being a day late
Looking at the teams, I can see some will no doubt pull out, or require more drivers, which will help teamless drivers or those teams looking to sign up.

I mean let's be honest here, when Last Lap Motorsports can't manage a GTAL race then how they expect to field 3 cars in this event is beyond me.
there will be at least one more server, so at least 10 more cars per Class.

When we see, how the registration runs, we'll maybe have even more servers. (We don't need capacity, but backup would be good, just pm me)
BTW, IMO, let sign up as many teams as possible... and make the 2 servers by qualification results. Might be better like this when there will be 90 teams signed up and we will get 2 FULL servers, than just 60 and then 8 teams won't eventually make the race (for example) ...
as we know from last years, teams will withdraw and there are enought slots for everyone.

Just keep registering, so we can see how much teams still want to get in.
you can register if you want to participate

we have got a waitinglist

if there are enough waiting teams for another server, it will be opened for sure.
Quote from socmaster88 :as we know from last years, teams will withdraw and there are enought slots for everyone.

Just keep registering, so we can see how much teams still want to get in.

^ Indeed

Many teams rushed without actually knowing if they'll be able to make it because they knew that the entry list would fill up that fast.

IIRC the same situation happened last year, while we didn't even have full grids for the race due to a large amount of withdrawals.
Still, would be more nice and fair to let all signed up to qualify. C'mon, you have 2-3 servers for it. It sure will be enough . We can borrow a 500servers hosted server if needed.
The sayed that they have a lot of servers and they can use it if needed,so i don't think server is bigest problem at the moment.
Quote from boothy :Looking at the teams, I can see some will no doubt pull out, or require more drivers, which will help teamless drivers or those teams looking to sign up.

I mean let's be honest here, when Last Lap Motorsports can't manage a GTAL race then how they expect to field 3 cars in this event is beyond me.

team is more of an alliance now between friends well rename team later :P we worked out full GT1 roster, and 3/4 NGT with another user invite and GT2 has 2 drivers. (GTS Motorsports and bunch of friends alliance pretty much) thanks :P
Quote from commandermas :there will be at least one more server, so at least 10 more cars per Class.

When we see, how the registration runs, we'll maybe have even more servers. (We don't need capacity, but backup would be good, just pm me)

I don't really understand why you have to have the same number of slots for each class. Sure you could have a minimum but if the majority of teams would prefer to run on GT1 for example why not have a bigger GT1 grid. In LeMans for example there are far more GT2 cars than LMP1 cars.

I would open a number of slots (say 90 for 3 servers) and let those 90 slots fill up as they may. If you and up with 50 GT1, 20 GT2 and 20 NGT that would be ok. Granted you'd need a minimum number of participants for each class ...

just a thought.
Car are selected at le Mans where this is an open race where everyone can race...It would be as many LMP2 as LMP1 if there were as many good teams in LMP2 than in LMP1.Last year there were less NGT for example so I think atm they keep category equal but it don't necessary means that it gonna be the same number of GT1 and NGT...
Surely this should be a fully open race, maybe with an extra server etc... So can we not just say if people sign up and can race on the day that the 16 hour race should be a race of as many competitors as is possible.
Well.. we're looking at signing more drivers over the coming months two fill our (hopeful!!) two entries. But if anyone wants to come to us with an offer to drive, we'd be happy to consider it..

But yeah, people will withdraw, and the entry list will drastically change.
Quote from boothy :Looking at the teams, I can see some will no doubt pull out, or require more drivers, which will help teamless drivers or those teams looking to sign up.

What... Im racing NGT(easier), AroX and GTS motorsport drivers are doing GT1+GT2
Quote from Bmxtwins :What... Im racing NGT(easier), AroX and GTS motorsport drivers are doing GT1+GT2

If you're not mixing together, what's the point for you in running under the name of LastLapGTSMotorsports?

Bigger Grids ?
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG