The online racing simulator
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW: Registration Page
Hey folks,

registrations for the The Annual 16 hours - 2010 open in 2 days, so I will take the chance and present you our new registration page.
Basically nothing is like last year, 4 weeks ago I started to rework the whole system and that's what I came up with.

There are still some changes to made, to improve useability and performance, so there will be several scheduled downtimes. But don't worry you will get notified about them.
I also want to add some features in the future, but first i need some time to get them done :-)

If you have problems any kind regarding the 16hours race, you can contact me via email (it the fastest way):

support@16h.dms2003.org

info page / navigation

At the info page you will find all important dates, you need to know.
We will continue to add information about the race there and also add some useful links to the navigation like:
  • Rules
  • Server Watch
main page

At the main page you see all successful enlisted teams. As you can see there are some teams highlighted, these teams signed up but are currently at the waiting list. If a team not at the waiting list resigns, the first team at the waiting list automatically moves 1 position up and is successfully enlisted.

Picture:

the usercp

At the USERCP you first have two options, create your own team or join a team. You also see at the top right hand corner all your pending invites and applications.
In case you decide to register your own team you have to fill out all team related information and after that your becoming a manager, that means you will get a new menu item called "manage all your teams".
Yes you can manage more than one team.

!! IMPORTANT !! After you have registered your team, this doesn't mean that you are already listed as driver.

Some words to the management panel later.

If you want to join a team, you can do that by clicking "join a team":

There are 2 ways to join a team:
  • First you know the join password and will join the team right away
  • Second, you don't know the password, in this case you leave the input field blank. The manager of the team will receive an email notification about your application and now can decide if he wants you or not.
After you are listed as a driver, you will get a new menu item called "my team", there you can see all your team mates and you also can change your name, nation, lfswn. (Later if implemented, you can also do that somewhere else but for now only there.)

the management panel
It should look like this:

Picture:

So what can you do and what you can't?

You can:
  • edit your team details
  • add drivers
  • edit drivers details
  • delete drivers
  • manage invites & applications
  • delete your team
You can't
  • edit driver details, which are registered by their self's
  • change your class (in order to do that you have to register a new team)
If you try to add a driver which is registered by himself or herself, you will send him / her an invite. He / She will get an email notification and can accept or decline.

NOTE: pending invites & applications don't count for the max team member limit!

So that's it for the first time, i hope i didn't forget to much
Attached images
1.jpg
3.jpg
reserved
Very nice. Thats how all major events should be organised.
#4 - Hahmo
don't thank me yet, i still expect some major problems
very nice, looking forward to it!
hmmm, ironic.. The race starts the 16. October at 16:00 UTC and last 16 Hours
This will be the best race of the year i tell ya guys
Didn't see anything about max number of drivers that can race. Did i miss something?
Also, i suppose there will be a skin template but it's too early to ask about these things.
Teams are allowed to join more than one class????
Quote from nikosk31 :Didn't see anything about max number of drivers that can race. Did i miss something?
Also, i suppose there will be a skin template but it's too early to ask about these things.
Teams are allowed to join more than one class????

Like every year we try not to forget anything, but like every year we soon see, that we forgot many things

The maximum Number of drivers announced per team is 6 and 4 are allowed to drive.

Skintemplate will be released soon.

And the teams are allowed to join in more than one class, but in one class only with one car.
I agree whit Timo, this is going to be one of best races on the year

I did GT2 XRR last year, and I was my first races. I was managed to get to server 1. Race was crap, but I got the experience and this year is going to be better!
Can 1 man register team and race in other one?
Another one, can cars be changed until 3rd of October? (in same/registered class)
Quote from Michalxo :Can 1 man register team and race in other one?
Another one, can cars be changed until 3rd of October? (in same/registered class)

Yes you can register a team and race in an other.

Cars can be changed till 3rd October.
Are GT2 restrictions locked ? Or can it change? An dwhat is the right one? (the website says 19% +25kg for FZ2 whereas rules says 20% +25kg)
I think the restriction in the rules is just a typo, most likely he just copy/pasted the rules from last year's race in that bit.
looks fun ill try and be there
Quote from Deutschland2007 :I think the restriction in the rules is just a typo, most likely he just copy/pasted the rules from last year's race in that bit.

correct the homepage restriction is right. 19%+25kg
ok thanks
Will it open exactly at 16 GMT, or you will post something here first and then activate it?
No matter what's gonna happen I will be the first to register my team
Erm... no.
EDIT: mwhahahaa 1st! NOOBER
Ehm yes!!

Light @ Bike Racing FTW!

EDIT: FU i registered the same time.
Number already in use
I actually registered with Tiger Express Motorsports GT1, GT2, NGT, but it was shortened due to it was probably too long... Changed it to Tiger Express only... + class name.
Actually like I expected it, the GT1 class full of XRR's

ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW: Registration Page
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG