The online racing simulator
thx friend..

So, I go to find SET for NGT
where can i sign up or when will signups open
As far as they didn´t tell when race is going to start, it seems a bit senseless to open sign-up
Quote from Timo1992 :No FE4 standard please, it's just not that funny like FE4r and many curbs on the normal Black configuration are less dangerous reversed.

Already some news about the balancing in GT1 @ RM?

There are no less than 10 legitimate places in FE4R for XRR/FXR to flip. Have fun with 16HouFZRs.
Quote from pik_d :There are no less than 10 legitimate places in FE4R for XRR/FXR to flip. Have fun with 16HouFZRs.

Actually, I think there should still be quite alot of FXR teams because FXR is the fastest car.
Yeah and they're all gonna get squeezed onto a curb/small hill* and flip and lose.

*not joking, FXRs can flip on literally anything here.
Don't forget those XRRs too.
XFR worst
No car will flip, unless you really want them to flip, because after Patch Z it has been 5 times harder to flip a car accidentally.

But hoping to drive GT1 class on this one, can't wait
Quote from nikopdr :No car will flip, unless you really want them to flip, because after Patch Z it has been 5 times harder to flip a car accidentally.

But hoping to drive GT1 class on this one, can't wait

Cmon, you've seen how many people flipped in GTAL... I'm sure lots of those flippy drivers will be doing the 16hours
Quote from nikopdr :No car will flip, unless you really want them to flip, because after Patch Z it has been 5 times harder to flip a car accidentally.

Not true but you prob. can´t know any better with your total of 1000 km FXR racing. Minor suspention damage on the FXR is sufficent to become equal to the UFR-flipper on a curb. We´re not even sure if we wanna race FXR on this track in a 16 Hours race due to this fact.
a few days ago i flipped an BF1 on KY3. so it is possible with all cars.
Quote from kiste :a few days ago i flipped an BF1 on KY3. so it is possible with all cars.

cool story bro

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG