The online racing simulator
objection to that list. you are putting my fav course (so6) 2 days before an exam of mine.
stop having exams then... OR study sooner (since u know when ur exam is...)!

i cant do sod all about exams man!
besides.. anybody that needs to study before an exam basically means they dont know anything about it and did not pay attention in the actual schooling part.. as if u did u would already know enough to pass!.

But thats possibly just the way i look at it...
just switch bl1r with so6 and i'm ok with it

pleeeeeeaaaassee
OK i'll complain too. Why the longest race have to be at later hour? It would mean i need to race till 00.30 and then get to work at 5.30 the same day. Why oh why it must be this way??? :]
Quote from kamo2000 :OK i'll complain too. Why the longest race have to be at later hour? It would mean i need to race till 00.30 and then get to work at 5.30 the same day. Why oh why it must be this way??? :]

Ok i can see that being an issue and thats a fair enough comment.

In that case what i will do is swap the SO6 track and the AS3 track over. that should cover both issues easily enough.
Quote from franky500 :Ok i can see that being an issue and thats a fair enough comment.

In that case what i will do is swap the SO6 track and the AS3 track over. that should cover both issues easily enough.

That's great news. Thank You

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG