The online racing simulator
Baltic Cup 2010: Round 8 Protests, Penalties & Replay
Include the following in your protest:

Lap/sector/time:
Cars involved:
Description of incident:

Race Replay

You can make protests until 15th May 21:00 GMT+3.
Lap/sector/time: 24 (last) / before 2nd / from 53.10.93
Cars involved: Me (G.Orla) and T.Thal
Description of incident: I was all lap long near T.Thal and in (53.10.93) i choosed different way to go in turn and i were faster. T.Thal left me no space to overtake him (actually he blocked free space in my way and was turning wheel to righ side , when i was very nearly him). After that i crashed at rear left T.Thal`s tyre and we got off the road. In last turn i were faster , i was trying to scare him a bit with heavy turn to right (after that crash i`ve said , near the finish line) but there was only small contact , T.Thal finished before me in 9th place

EDIT : Time may be different because i involved time from my replay
Lap/sector/time: lap1/sector1/0.51.36
Cars involved:I A.Hellerma and E.Dzialtuvas

On first lap, first corner he hit me and I flew out and end on the sand
Quote from Derbis1990 :Lap/sector/time: 24 (last) / before 2nd / from 53.10.93
Cars involved: Me (G.Orla) and T.Thal
Description of incident: I was all lap long near T.Thal and in (53.10.93) i choosed different way to go in turn and i were faster. T.Thal left me no space to overtake him (1) actually he blocked free space in my way and was turning wheel to righ side , when i was very nearly him). After that i crashed at rear left T.Thal`s tyre and we got off the road. In last turn i were faster , i was trying to scare him a bit with heavy turn to right (after that crash i`ve said , near the finish line) but there was only small contact , T.Thal finished before me in 9th place

EDIT : 2) Time may be different because i involved time from my replay

When will you stop reporting these kind of accidents. Do you really think we will be giving penalties for things like this?
Firstly I have to say, that you crashed into him yourself after you hit the curb and started going to the left.
1) He did not try to block you and he didn't turn right. Actually, he didn't change his distance from the inside curb at all. Of course his wheels were turning right, because he was driving into the turn going right.
2) Times are not different. Obviously everyone's race starts at the same time and that's when it starts counting, so every replay has the same time (as long as you don't get lost connection or come to server later etc.). Only the ending is different when you save the replay.

Conclusion: Just a racing incident, no penalty given.

Quote from Dinodoom :Lap/sector/time: lap1/sector1/0.51.36
Cars involved:I A.Hellerma and E.Dzialtuvas

On first lap, first corner he hit me and I flew out and end on the sand

E.Dzialtuvas tried to avoid hitting another car and by not seeing you, he crashed you off the road. E.Dzialtuvas should be more careful in these kind of situations and should not ignore the drivers next to him, especially when the crash was avoidable because there was enough space for him and the speed was not high.

Conclusion:
E.Dzialtuvas gets a 25sec penalty for causing an avoidable crash.

This is not final decision, Reno will still say what he thinks, so penalties might be changed later.
Quote from andRo. :When will you stop reporting these kind of accidents. Do you really think we will be giving penalties for things like this?
Firstly I have to say, that you crashed into him yourself after you hit the curb and started going to the left.
1) He did not try to block you and he didn't turn right. Actually, he didn't change his distance from the inside curb at all. Of course his wheels were turning right, because he was driving into the turn going right.
2) Times are not different. Obviously everyone's race starts at the same time and that's when it starts counting, so every replay has the same time (as long as you don't get lost connection or come to server later etc.). Only the ending is different when you save the replay.

Conclusion: Just a racing incident, no penalty given.

E.Dzialtuvas tried to avoid hitting another car and by not seeing you, he crashed you off the road. E.Dzialtuvas should be more careful in these kind of situations and should not ignore the drivers next to him, especially when the crash was avoidable because there was enough space for him and the speed was not high.

Conclusion:
E.Dzialtuvas gets a 25sec penalty for causing an avoidable crash.

This is not final decision, Reno will still say what he thinks, so penalties might be changed later.

All incidents are checked and penalties are accepted by me.
-
(Lible) DELETED by Lible

Baltic Cup 2010: Round 8 Protests, Penalties & Replay
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG