The online racing simulator
7 tracks to pick
We need to schedule 7 more tracks for the 2nd half of the season.

Tracks need to be in lengh, no more than 2 minutes per lap (maximum) and ideally be less than 1 minute 40 per lap.

We know that in the 2nd half we will have.

SO Chicane (or Rev)
AS National Rev.

That means we need 5 more to decide.

So place your suggestions in this thread and we will try to come up with something that works .
Fern Bay Gold would be nice. The pit entry isn't so difficult either
I hate rally but...fe5r would be a nice and not so usual combo here. Also fe2r would be nice..(without cutting first chicane ergo..layout). nothing more interesting i could think of with that time limits.
#4 - VoiD
No rally for me plz...

I suggest BL1R and AS2R. Both tracks will need some balls

AS7R is great fun too, but far too long.
#5 - dadge
i was also thinking of reversing tracks that we have already raced on.
Quote from franky500 :
Tracks need to be in lengh, no more than 2 minutes per lap (maximum) and ideally be less than 1 minute 40 per lap.

Keeping that in mind, AS Nat would be a quicker race than Rev with it's close your eyes and hope for the best T1, and deceiving last corner.
Or better yet, AS North (or Rev). It's not that much longer than National.

BL1 rev gets my vote too, and FE Gold - either way.
#7 - Foqs
Bl1r, fe2r
Yeah, it would be good if we choose the reversed tracks from some tracks we have already raced. I mean BL1r etc. It's up to you guys. Maybe we can put somekind of voting on here.. I don't know, i'm not the admin
FE2R its good and.. why not rally?
Sry VoiD
to be honest, there has never been an ATC 60 lap Rally GP simply because it would be chaos.
no rally GP's. simples!
#12 - VoiD
Good news!

Lets add AS3, FE3, SO6 etc to the current schedule.
When we run out of tracks (must have pit, < or = 100s laptime, no AS1, FE1, KY1, SO1 etc) we simply race the reverse-cfg´s...
Chickens!!!!
Quote from kamo2000 :Chickens!!!!

What about Aston Cadet?... 2 little races with inverse grid, sounds good.
AUTOCROSS!!
Must½!!1
Actually I think that some off road action could be fun. It would definatly be something very different from the usual racing.

we1r, fe3, as2r, fe5, ky2r
indeed it could be fun. but ATC have never had a rallycross 60 lap GP. so to have one now would be very odd for most people. for me it's strange. i like track racing and i like rallying. but i don't like rallycross.
*bump*

what will be the next track. and when will the race be?
gonna be a 3 week break now so next race will be on the 30th.

Gonna get stuck in to things shortly and get everything up to date.

Likely to be Blackwood Reverse for the 1st race back
yeah, now is a great time for everyone to have a bit of input. for me, the one track i would not want to do again is westhill. it's just a tad too long. and it's too open for the XFG.
i would love to add AS3 (either direction) to the mix.

also, if there's a 2nd season, i'd like to recommend the ballast is revised. and the points only going to the top 15 drivers.
for the ballast, i would have 1st= 29KG, 2nd=24KG, 3rd= 19, 4th= 14KG and 5th = 9KG. currently, imo being 1st and 2nd in the championship is more of a penaulty that anything else. but i did notice the 25KG allowed driver to still remain competitive.

just a thought.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG