The online racing simulator
SSL Round 3: Protests
Submit your protests for Round 3 in here.

Please format protests as follows:

Lap/Time/Location on track: (lap/time/location on track)
Session: (qualifying/sprint/feature)
Cars involved: (give numbers for the cars involved)
Description of the incident: (your description, please stick to the facts)
Lap/Time/Location on track: 12.40 T5?
Session: Feature
Cars involved: 66 & 30
Description of the incident: Notice throttle and steering position of 66 all the way through the incident

Also I believe worth mentioning is the 2 lots of contact between 66 & 94 (especially considering the language used at the end by 66 directed at 94)
Time : First incident starts 33:40. Second 40:34

Edit2: after watching end again, it appears I was wrong about who the language was aimed at.
#3 - CSF
Quote from menantoll :Lap/Time/Location on track: 12.40 T5?
Session: Feature
Cars involved: 66 & 30
Description of the incident: Notice throttle and steering position of 66 all the way through the incident

Also I believe worth mentioning is the 2 lots of contact between 66 & 94 (especially considering the language used at the end by 66 directed at 94)
Time : First incident starts 33:40. Second 40:34

Edit2: after watching end again, it appears I was wrong about who the language was aimed at.

Rejected: You are neither car 30 nor in a squad with car 30. Please read the rules of the league in future.
Well I'm sorry I missed that rule. Can't say I agree with it either but your league your rules.

At least now it has been bought to your attention.
Quote from menantoll :Well I'm sorry I missed that rule. Can't say I agree with it either but your league your rules.

At least now it has been bought to your attention.

that rule is commonplace in many if not most leagues......
But why is that the case? If it's not too impertinent of me to ask.
IMO reports filed by people not involved in a particular incident can cause unnecessary turmoil between participants, and could also end up creating an excessive amount of frivolus reports.
And considering how many reports you and menantoll have had to review, you should understand how the admins would want to keep it to a minimum...
Thanks, now I see where the rules is coming from at least.
My advice: everyone participating should review the rules. It will hopefully cut back the need for so many warnings and penalties, and reduce the "oh I must have missed that rule" statement.......
OK, it's been 48 hours. Times up.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG