The online racing simulator
Quote from de Souza :Well I went off to watch Siirto's pit, and it was ok. So the problem could be on mine??

Rewinded to lap 37 and saw... this...

Does it count as an infraction? I mean I was already on the pitlane side. (please???)

Edit @ Cropsy: Twice? I don't get it. Only one pit.

You could be in line for 2 penatlies, is all I'm saying. You might get away with one, who knows.. People have been penalized for pit entry and exit before, but not twice on an entry, as far as I know.

Quote from Cropsy :You could be in line for 2 penatlies, is all I'm saying. You might get away with one, who knows..

siirto cross the line too almoust like souza but dunno anymore
Ah I see now.

I'll just wait from Franky's say on it.
just FYI, anything on the INSIDE of the outer pit lane line (that be the line seperating the pitlane from the track) is considered pit lane and therefore SAFE! (so the car in the top of the pic is SAFE) however the bottom car has crossed the line back onto the racing circuit (even though its out of the line of fire, it is considered the racing circuit as that is the defining seperation line).

So you will receive a penalty for that.

multiple pit penalties cannot happen on the same lap unless its 1 for entry, and 1 for exit (total = 2).
i'll post more later, but my pit entry was textbook. i was doing pitlane speed right on the line.
Boring race...
Got hit between T2 and T3, lost 10 seconds and wasn't able to catch the guys in front. Got used to the set(thx to T7R) and did a 2:11:1X so that was OK. Pittet on lap 42'ish, refueled and then had a little battle for second to last place, got past and he pittet 3 laps later.
Just managed to stay on the same lap as race winner three jump. Tires were OK at the end, but i didn't match the speed of the really fast guys, so i was counting on that.
Hope to see more action in the ATC league, i really enjoy the racing
Round 5 results
Quick note regarding the Warnings.

It is expected that everybody uses common sense and behaves, Follows the standard race rules even during practice sessions (and especially in the 15 minutes leading to the race).

That means, No messing about in the pits, No messing about on the track, No wrecking your mates for a laugh!. People are trying to get their pit stops perfected, Some last minute practice laps, etc. So if you are not practicing STAY IN SPECTATE! and if you plan to race only a few laps and then quit because you went slightly wide or you broke late or you got a bad start, etc then just quit now.
Zoom.exe returns.. :P
Hopefully we will have same kind of success in the future.. :l
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG