The online racing simulator
Round 5 WE1 - Pre Race Discussion
Looking forward this race. I am not able to use the sign up page. Its closed until 12th april. Hope to get it fixed in time.

WE1 is a great circuit(IMHO) lots of slipstreaming and highspeed corners, and knowing it will take ½mile to get back on the track if one by accident slips on to the green stuff....

Better start testing soon......
Signups now re-opened
Haven' done any laps yet. Have to start practices soon so I can get good points from the race
I'd expect more backmarking for me, just like Kyoto.
see you there
#6 - Hahmo
Have to see if i make this round :P
i wont be able to make this round, gonna see who i can push into running this round for me.
#8 - Hahmo
Btw franky i know this is not related to this at all, but were the 500servers lagging yesterday? LFSCart server was lagging quite badly during the race, not sure if it had something related to the prob that deko mentioned in the 500servers topic but yeh..
#9 - Hahmo
Btw, for sure im not going to make this round, GTAL qualify..
could some one shoot me the link for the sign up page? Also what is the time for the race? Sunday correct?
Nevermind... I always get that dam nbst gmt and cet confused....so

19 bst i 20 cet
16 gmt is 18 cet right?

Why no one uses utc ? That's waht lfs shows and it would be perfect.
Again, I haven't got around to practicing and with work today I'll get in very few laps before Quali.. and there's a chance I'll miss some if not all of the Quali session.
Quote from kamo2000 :Nevermind... I always get that dam nbst gmt and cet confused....so

19 bst i 20 cet
16 gmt is 18 cet right?

Why no one uses utc ? That's waht lfs shows and it would be perfect.

session will start in 5 hours and 45 mins from the time of this post.
Should be just in time for me.
I didn't received any password for todays event.
it's to possible to race ? :s
Pm kamo
Thx didn't do me well but thx :P
This thread is closed

Round 5 WE1 - Pre Race Discussion
(19 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG