The online racing simulator
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :To Niklas:

I was even more to the inside then the car ahead, and they managed to go 2 wide without problems you coulda' lifted and stayed behind Rui.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2nlsfv9.jpg

Ya it was not really good by me but you had plenty of room to your right.
And anyway u finished 3rd.
If I compare laptimes and so on thats the position u would have been without this incident too.

Sorry for bad english
replay of race
Good racing all! #26 FXR got some engine damage as I did not realize cars could not see meon track for 6 minutes (LAG XXXXXX) ... got rearended on front stretch 3 times in same lap ... :S
Quote from Bmxtwins :Good racing all! #26 FXR got some engine damage as I did not realize cars could not see meon track for 6 minutes (LAG XXXXXX) ... got rearended on front stretch 3 times in same lap ... :S

Reminds me of Jack Bastford's lag at the 24H of Aston Weird!
On another note, admins neet to rethink the penalty giving....

Dont give DT penalty for a guy who blocked/unblocked messages (just once) especially when one of your own admins ****s it up changing his name to 'afk' ( as if this was merely a cruise race/server) and then to make things even better openly you warn him not to.

Im not saying that the guy with the blocking/unblocking messages isnt at fault, im just saying, you could have shown some mercy given your own guys messed up as well.

For next race, all of you admins be on team speak, and all comunications need to be done privately between yourselves in TS, that way, you keep the chat in lfs clear, (then, only then, you can give penalties for even a "," of chat)

Just my two cents.

Next race GTS motorsport will participate on the IRC channel as well. Please try an get a tracker going, we beg you :P

And please make a post before each race, "Race Briefing" with all the details, time race starts, duration etc etc, time qualy starts. In other words all necesary info a team would need, its much more helpful.

PS. Apparently were the only noobs out there with XRR.... i demand 33% restrictor :P
sorry for non showing but I have had a car accident (I wasn't driving ) at about 50km from my home 4hours before the race. So I didn't manage to be ready for the race :s
"all of you admins be on team speak, "
we were on a ventrillo i do not know why he changed his name i told him not to change it back on ventrillo but maybe he did not hear me.
the guy that blocked and unblocked was actualy my teamate i will discuss this rule if people think it is abusive
Quote from Mustangman759 :"all of you admins be on team speak, "
we were on a ventrillo i do not know why he changed his name i told him not to change it back on ventrillo but maybe he did not hear me.
the guy that blocked and unblocked was actualy my teamate i will discuss this rule if people think it is abusive

Its not abusive, but if your gonna hand out penalties like that, then make sure everyone on your end is capable of not interfeering with the race, disturbing it. It doesnt matter if he was or wasnt your team mate, its not the poit, yiu could have given pecker the dt for all i care, i still would have made this post.
Again just my two cents, sorry for the typos im on my mobile now.
not official results
1. #24 CoRenFinity
2. #17 GTS 1
3. #12 Ocius
4. #21 Vision Racing Team
5. #07 7Karat
6. #72 Drunk 2
7. #99 Face Palm Racing
8 #42 GTS 2
9. #85 Mega Race Team
10. #04 Drunk 3
11. #35 Drunk 1 (timed out and reconnected)
12. #23 Angel Power Racing
13. #26 Last Lap Motorsports 2
14. #25 Last Lap Motorsports
-------------------------------------------------------
If incorrect please tell us

Thats all, thanks
fixed
the correct name for #24 is CoRenFinity not CoReNfinity
Yeah it was quite good administration for this race looking on the races earlier. One thing that kinda caught my eye in qualifying was that the King brothers kept kicking and banning each other. It felt like, the headadmin is not in full control when stuff like that is going on. I know you're brothers but cmon, you need to have some control of who really is in charge of thing.

Anyway, thanks for the race, we had some bad luck (x3) but next race we'll be giving Pecker and Rui a harder time

Quote from Razvan :
Next race GTS motorsport will participate on the IRC channel as well. Please try an get a tracker going, we beg you :P

If you read the the post boothy posted it's a quite complicated thing to run a tracker, and as he says for a 2 hour race chances aren't really that big for teams to timeout and even if it happens you're kinda screwed anyway (if you got turbofreaks crappy net :P).

Quote from Razvan :
PS. Apparently were the only noobs out there with XRR.... i demand 33% restrictor :P

Hell, you were doing .3x and .2x splits on lap 4 already Let's not give you anymore advantage
we decided only to use tracker for 5 hour and the 500km i have a program just dont know how to open it ive got to talk to mike anyways about it to.
http://gt3tcc.500servers.net/?page_id=32
points after round 1

GRID FOR ROUND 2
1. #24 CoRenFinity (chooses grid side they wish to start from)
2. #17 GTS 1
3. #12 Ocius
5. #07 7Karat
6. #72 Drunk 2
7 #42 GTS 2
8. #85 Mega Race Team
9. #04 Drunk 3
10. #35 Drunk 1
11. #23 Angel Power Racing
12. #26 Last Lap Motorsports 2
13. #25 Last Lap Motorsports
--------------------------------------------
in order of confirmation for teams that missed round 1
--------------------------------------------
Penalty
14+.#99 Face Palm Racing (Last Row Penalty)
results
1. #24 CoRenFinity
2. #17 GTS 1
3. #12 Ocius
5. #07 7Karat
6. #72 Drunk 2
7. #99 Face Palm Racing
8 #42 GTS 2
9. #85 Mega Race Team
10. #04 Drunk 3
11. #35 Drunk 1 (timed out and reconnected)
12. #23 Angel Power Racing
13. #26 Last Lap Motorsports 2
14. #25 Last Lap Motorsports

Round 1 AS3 Discussion
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG