The online racing simulator
Baltic Cup 2010: Round 6 Protests & Replay
Include the following in your protest:

Lap/sector/time:
Cars involved:
Description of incident:

Race Replay

You can make protests until 17th April 21:00 GMT+3.
Include the following in your protest: Crash

Lap/sector/time: lap 1 / sector 2 / 50-55 seconds
Cars involved: K.Kliaudaitis / J.Ligur
Description of incident: He crashed into me chicane. After that I flew away from the runway.
protest: penalty

i agree with the penalty itself but i do not understand why i have been given 20 seconds when i have made only one post and in previous rounds people were given only 10s penalties for that..
"LV - M.Līcis - +10sec penalty for chat in the race."
Quote from motors20 :Include the following in your protest: Crash

Description of incident: He crashed into me chicane. After that I flew away from the runway.

Ah cmon, the speed there should be around 175km/h~ while you slamed your brakes down to 130km/h in a few sec. I braked as usual, just half a pedal and didn't notice you were braking so hard so there you go... Next time maybe brake earlier and easier so i can see the situation. Also there was a bit of lag from server or you, i don't know... Anyway, sorry.
Quote from motors20 :Include the following in your protest: Crash

Me and Reno talked about this. We both decided to give Karolis Kliaudaitis 15sec penalty for not being careful enough and causing a crash. Karolis, you know that during the race people brake in different places, especially in lap 1. You should have let off the gas or something, and braked carefully. If he had braked on straight for no reason, it would have been differently, but since there was a turn coming up, you had to be ready. And you started your race from the back, so you knew, those drivers were not as experienced as you, so you had to be extra careful. J.Ligur lost ~ 15sec after the crash, so me and Reno think it's a fair penalty, but if you don't, then you can tell us why you don't and if you give us a good reason, then we might change our decision, but for now it stays like this. This was not only mine decision, but mine and Reno's.
It was kinda stupid situation which you can't see in replay. It was mostly a lag who did a job, because i usually take care and don't drive into others, so i should agree with penalty..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG