The online racing simulator
OLFSL website
Anyone else having problems with it??
Works fine here.
#3 - nilo
looks good
Yep. Works fine.

One suggestion: You could decrease the number of newsitems listed on the startpage. It would take noticeable shorter to load/render the site then.

Bye
nilo
Doesn't work here
I can not log in. It says wrong password.(but I am sure I use the correct pw) The other problem, that I can't see the replays, stats files. (I would like to check my great 20 secs race... )

hmm: now the "(111) Connection refused" is the error message for the whole site...

edit:+2 mins later it is ok! thx
Quote from kx_mole :I can not log in. It says wrong password.(but I am sure I use the correct pw) The other problem, that I can't see the replays, stats files. (I would like to check my great 20 secs race... )

hmm: now the "(111) Connection refused" is the error message for the whole site...

Does that to me too. Won't let me log in or get a new password (mine is correct as well), some parts of the site seem to be empty and some say forbidden access. The parts I see are not like they're supposed to, even the font is different!

I called FienDi, but he's at work for another 2 hours so hopefully it won't get worse during that time.. He said that he has a feeling it's something we can't do anything about, so it would be our webhotel then..

EDIT: also about 2 minutes later It's almost ok atm..
not really a problem, but I have two positions/slots on the hotlap page

thanks

Ant [uk]
Quote from anttt69 :not really a problem, but I have two positions/slots on the hotlap page

thanks

Ant [uk]

Oh now you too? We are aware of this problem, although we have no idea what's causing it.. Ignore it, we'll take care of it after the hotlap deadline (or earlier).
#9 - Cawwa
Now I can't login. Some errors at the site?
I can login just fine.
Quote from Cawwa :Now I can't login. Some errors at the site?

No, not that I know about.

Maybe some problems in our ISP's server, can't say for sure. But the parts that have something to do with logging in have not been altered for long time. Therefore I don't think it's site problem
Oki, I prolly have forgot my pass when I have to login again, was some time ago I had to do that manually ...

Mail to FienDi sent
Quote from Cawwa :Mail to FienDi sent

About what?
To get a new password
Thought so... FienDi won't send it, the site will. When your login fails, you should see "Login failed. Forgot login-id?" right below the login boxes. Click the forgot login-id -link and the site will send you a new password. It will ask you to give your email address but it will then check if it's in our database. If it's not, the site won't send you the password so make sure it's the email address you have given us.

OLFSL website
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG