The online racing simulator
Are there any teams that dont have the password? It is the same as R1
Round 2 Protest thread will appear as soon as qualification starts.
*edit*

done
Qually results attached
Attached images
r2.JPG
The tracker looks a little funny
Attached images
Unavngivet.JPG
Does anyone have a replay around 50 minutes. (Lap 30)
Quote from baSh0r :Does anyone have a replay around 50 minutes. (Lap 30)

Now maybe?
I would but it doesn't want to mpredit...
was a great race and our firts podium in IGTC Gratz to SR and meh
especially i liked the 45mins long fight with Cq racing
I ruined our race.
Apologies for some drivers and admins if i complicate the overtake, I made the mistake of stopping in the pits without repair.
It happened, IGTC continues.
Congratz to the podium.
Unfortunately hoods. = S
Were we well and with chances of reaching the podium for sure.
More in the race Anything Can Happen.
until the next
thanks.

Congratz to the podium!!

PS: Administrators, excuse me for having entered the track.
What a race !

I manage to beat my pb in my first lap of qualify. It was the only fast lap I manage to complete so I was happy with that 9th post. Nicolas Vallée did the start and he did it well but he was in a big field with 3id, Inferno, CoRe...it was really an intense fight and finally there was a crash that Vallée avoided. At the restart Nico hit unfortunately 3id car (sorry :s) and the lap after that he was hitted by TDRT I think and was stuck in the wall in the oval section causing an huge crash :s

We decided to repair damage and add fuel for another stint in order to try something and it work because after 1h15 Nico was 3rd, just behind Cq car which was leading the race before pit stops. Unfortunately Nico was disconnected after he overtook #10 car so I tookover.

I restarted 19th and push the car as hard as I could, it was difficult to win some time because of the different strategy, I was full when other were empty :s and finally the last SC save us !

I restarted about 15th with the possibility to be the first at one lap in 7th position (6 if we forget spdo). The restart was quite chaothic and I was in top 10 after the first lap just by avoiding problems. Then I overtake Inferno car (I thought they were still in the leading lap) after a nice fight and try to catch up #26 which was almost as fast as me. He did few errors which enable me to catch him slowly and finally I overtook him at 7minutes to go to have the 8th position.

So finally not a so bad race for E-Team !

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG