Car #25: DT for causing avoidable contact
Car #05: DT for cutting the track to maintain a position
Car #30: SG for causing avoidable contact with a lapping car
Car #28: DT for blocking under blue flag conditions

Include the following in your protest
• The correct lap
• The cars (/teams) involved
• The lap/sector/time
• And a short description from your point of view.
#2 - Bean0
Lap:7
Cars: 17/33
Sector: 3, just after 2nd split

17 is blocked by 33, ruining our fastest lap so far in the session.
Quote from Bean0 :Lap:7

Yes, that was my idiotic mistake, I didint watched to mirrors then

And I understand if you penalize me for this.
Quote from Bean0 :Lap:7

Car #33 starts from the rear of the grid.
-
bumpdraft from Cars Nr.31 + Nr. 08 Oval (dpNr3) DELETED by dpNr3
Quote from dpNr3 :bumpdraft from Cars Nr.31 + Nr. 08 of the Oval and crash us from Nr. 08 N.Scott in T1

please protest in the suggested format
I will do for dpNr3.
Please wait, have to watch replay first..

EDIT:

Lap: 4+5
Cars: 08, 31 & 28
Sector: sector 3 + sector 1
After #08 got onto grass in a fight, I (#28) overtook him at the last split time. Coming out of the last turn #31 directly starts to bump #08 and just continues it that way until end of oval!! They both wanted to get me in T1. #08 took me out there.
Lap:12
Cars: 23/20
Sector: sector 3
Just before end of first SC period (before green flag message) car 20 has overtaken car 23
Quote from Mroziu :Lap:12
Cars: 23/20
Just before end of first SC period (before green flag message) car 20 has overtaken car 23

Car #20 overtook before the start finish line, Drive Through penalty.
protest accepted. #23 nearly stopped during restart and we let them pass on the the following lap... so no fair play by #23 ;(
Quote from foofighter :protest accepted. #23 nearly stopped during restart and we let them pass on the the following lap... so no fair play by #23 ;(

that was in avoidance of an incident, you could of let them back by
Lap: 12
Cars: 08/28
#08 starts overtaking (and overtakes) before s/f-line
Quote from phoenixIlooka :Lap: 12
Cars: 08/28
#08 starts overtaking (and overtakes) before s/f-line

#08 passes #28 after the start finish line. Protest denied.
• The correct lap: 13
• The cars (/teams) involved: 02 & 25
• The lap/sector/time: Lap 13, Sector 1
• And a short description from your point of view: E-Team putted the car where they couldnt and took Rik out. Car 25 in a fail try to overtake, spun 02 giving them damage and losing many positions
Lap: 29 (~51 mins)
Cars: 05 & 12
Sector: T1

Car 05 on the outside turns in to car 12 which causes contact and makes both cars run wide, but instead of trying to stay on track 05 cuts the track over the sand and gains a position by doing so.
Lap: 45
Cars: #10, #30
Sector: 1, T1 entry

#30 under blue flag crashed #10. THANKS.
Lap: 54
Cars: #10, #28
Sector: 1-2 sector

#28 blocking under blue flag.
Quote from VTiRacing :• The correct lap: 13
• The cars (/teams) involved: 02 & 25
• The lap/sector/time: Lap 13, Sector 1
• And a short description from your point of view: E-Team putted the car where they couldnt and took Rik out. Car 25 in a fail try to overtake, spun 02 giving them damage and losing many positions

Ruling: DT for car #25, causing avoidable contact.

Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Lap: 29 (~51 mins)
Cars: 05 & 12
Sector: T1

Car 05 on the outside turns in to car 12 which causes contact and makes both cars run wide, but instead of trying to stay on track 05 cuts the track over the sand and gains a position by doing so.
Ruling: DT for car #05, cutting the track to maintain a position.

Quote from Makao :Lap: 45
Cars: #10, #30
Sector: 1, T1 entry

#30 under blue flag crashed #10. THANKS.

Ruling: SG Penalty for car #30, avoidable contact.

Quote from Makao :Lap: 54
Cars: #10, #28
Sector: 1-2 sector

#28 blocking under blue flag.

Ruling: DT for car #28, blocking under blue flag conditions.

Accepted this time but I'd like to see a replay of this. Due to the disconnect Marius' replay had been lost.

I do not understand the ruling because when I watched it on the stream I saw both cars entering side by side into turn one and there was contact sending 05 straight off. - Racing incident.

I would have understood ruling for "not giving back the position" but as Ocius had lost several positions the lap after it wasn't a good idea to let 3 cars by!
Quote from Commander :Accepted this time but I'd like to see a replay of this. Due to the disconnect Marius' replay had been lost.

I do not understand the ruling because when I watched it on the stream I saw both cars entering side by side into turn one and there was contact sending 05 straight off. - Racing incident.

I would have understood ruling for "not giving back the position" but as Ocius had lost several positions the lap after it wasn't a good idea to let 3 cars by!

Sorry, i wrote the reason wrong, the penalty is for overtaking by cutting the track.
Quote from BenjiMC :Sorry, i wrote the reason wrong, the penalty is for overtaking by cutting the track.

That's understandable then. Although i just want to point out that falling back would have cost me 2 places and more than 5 seconds and additionally i didn't take the "emergency exit" to overtake, i took it because i got a hit and the car which gave me this hit crossed my line failing me to turn in.

Anyhow
will this be checked during the remaining time?
Quote from phoenixIlooka :I will do for dpNr3.
Please wait, have to watch replay first..

EDIT:

Lap: 4+5
Cars: 08, 31 & 28
Sector: sector 3 + sector 1
After #08 got onto grass in a fight, I (#28) overtook him at the last split time. Coming out of the last turn #31 directly starts to bump #08 and just continues it that way until end of oval!! They both wanted to get me in T1. #08 took me out there.

C2 penalty for car #08, causing avoidable contact.
DT for car #05. Causing avoidable contact with lapping cars
DT for car #01. No representative on IRC
Are you ****ing serious? I kept C Ford comfortably behind me before I lost out onto the oval twice a little due to understeer.

He was a lap behind so he should stay the **** out of the fight cause I was battling S Fischer behind him. Both of his overtaking attempts were rubbish and cost me a lot of time and you guys apply a penalty to me? This is just plainly ridiculous.

Thanks a lot for ruining an evening that was entertaining up to that point
Quote from Commander :Are you ****ing serious? I kept C Ford comfortably behind me before I lost out onto the oval twice a little due to understeer.

He was a lap behind so he should stay the **** out of the fight cause I was battling S Fischer behind him. Both of his overtaking attempts were rubbish and cost me a lot of time and you guys apply a penalty to me? This is just plainly ridiculous.

Thanks a lot for ruining an evening that was entertaining up to that point

#31 was in 4th place. If you have a case then protest it in the correct manner.

IGTC Round 2: Protests and penalties
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG