Season 2 - 2010 - Coming Soon
Good news
nice! i love these cars
Good stuff!
#5 - Trnja
:laola::iagree:
Hi mate,
thank u for interesting.
Inscription are open from 1/5/2010 so i need delete your and your team mate inscription because the system is not defined at 100% and working are in progress.
Thank u.
Curious, why is there no pool 2 this year?
Because manage two servers is more difficult and more expensive.
But all dependes from inscriptions, if there will be so manù inscription then we'll decide to buy or not another server.
GO GO GO Baby UFR!
Quote from michele0676 :Because manage two servers is more difficult and more expensive.
But all dependes from inscriptions, if there will be so manù inscription then we'll decide to buy or not another server.

Okay, if you want I could lend out my team's server, as I plan to obtain one very soon
Quote from michele0676 :Because manage two servers is more difficult and more expensive.

If you need one... I'd be pleased to lend my team's server too
Thanks guys, in my server we have 2 servers to there are problem, we'll decide before start league.

For now do not register, work are in progress.
Sorry guys but i don't like LFS Team Development Team last behavior so i've decided to suspend this my league.

I'm sorry for u, if situation change i re-open the league, else not.
After a long discussion in private with a pair of guys i've decided to re-open the league.
I did allready the major part of the work so ...

I'm working to finalize the rules.

The news is this one:

---

Starting Procedure

First start is a lag lap: after 4 or 5 corners the race will be restart for the official start.
If during official start happens one or more big crashes racers can vote to restart the race.
The race could be restart two times in this way.

The third time the starting procedure will be the follow: racers will start the race WITHOUT PASS other racers and going at 80 km/h until the first split (T1). After that the race will start. In case of crashes during this procedure the race will be not restarted.

----

What do u think about this ?
Quote from michele0676 :After a long discussion in private with a pair of guys i've decided to re-open the league.
I did allready the major part of the work so ...

Good decision

Quote :Starting Procedure

First start is a lag lap: after 4 or 5 corners the race will be restart for the official start.If during official start happens one or more big crashes racers can vote to restart the race.
The race could be restart two times in this way.

The third time the starting procedure will be the follow: racers will start the race WITHOUT PASS other racers and going at 80 km/h until the first split (T1). After that the race will start. In case of crashes during this procedure the race will be not restarted.

----

What do u think about this ?

Very bad idea IMO. This is only gonna bring meyhem, with people thinking "let's try something at T1, if I cause a pile-up, there's still a way to get another chance". Plus, big squads could vote alltogether for restarting the race in case 1 of their driver gets involved in a minor incident. Not to mention the fact that people could also vote later in the race if they feel like they have no way to come back on the lead group. This is what happened last year, round 2, pool 2, sprint race.

Also, rolling start without an admin watching the whole business is just suicidal, there will always be someone who hasn't read the rules or something to screw the whole thing up.
I agree. Maybe the best solution would be to restart only if more than 50% of the grid is involved in crash.

But it's going to be extremely difficult to control the race without an non-racing admin.

Also, racing rules according which the penalties would be imposed must be specified and must be specified clearly in order to have a fair and fun racing.
This could do maybe http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Clean_Racers_Club_Rules
These are the rules for OLFSL.
Yeah!!!Miky fantastic very good job thank's for all

I'm registred today aveeeeeee
i am in and hope for a nice first season for me.
@Sermiland and @Greybull,
thank u for your opinions and link.

I will be the race director, i'll do not race.

Indeed i was not sure of this starting procedure and i'm happy of your suggestion.

So i change starting procedure and it remain like last year.
Lag lap starting and then official start.
Restart by admin only in case of big crashes.
Good news, and I agree with Yann Pool 2, or not?
Yes, there will be Pool A and B.
Pool B race the day after pool A, rules are updated.
Good!
Could we make a Thread for skins(highres skins)?
Sure u can, do u open it ?
This thread is closed

Season 2 - 2010 - Coming Soon
(31 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG