The online racing simulator
Quote from f!nal :forget it ! looks like the league is inactive ...

Leading a leaque is alot of work, now seeing that benji has to do it himself and he probebly got more to do then some point list for a game...
If you want them so badly take the rules, and the results and fix them yourself...
u just wanto see your team on p1 after the lucky win...
On one hand I agree that doing a leauge is pain in arse, but on the other hand it should've never started if admin(s) are unable to do it properly.

What's so difficult on letting us know which weather is going to be round 2? I actually plan to practice a little bit so it would be nice to know that.

Hovewer, this is less important part, more important is for example to get race control running properly for next round. (pit opened, closed) If I only knew it wasn't working last round.
And also spam green flag in the chat as well pls :P.
Quote from f!nal :forget it ! looks like the league is inactive ...

2 Reasons for that: 1) My PC didn't auto save the replay (even though i definately turned it on)so i could look over the final restart for penalties. 2) I had difficulties getting the replay from the server, which i have sorted out now so the results will be up soon enough.
Quote from Mysho :On one hand I agree that doing a leauge is pain in arse, but on the other hand it should've never started if admin(s) are unable to do it properly.

What's so difficult on letting us know which weather is going to be round 2? I actually plan to practice a little bit so it would be nice to know that.

Hovewer, this is less important part, more important is for example to get race control running properly for next round. (pit opened, closed) If I only knew it wasn't working last round.

I'm not gonna make excuses for myself but the fact it's taken me a week to get into contact with the server hosts (not because of them not being available but because of me) can give you an idea of the sort couple of weeks i have had.

Anyway to answer your questions. The race weather will be Cloudy Morning. And i think i know why the race director wasn't working. Also i will be changing the safety car period rules slightly to make it a bit less fussy.
Hi Everyone,

I have a suggestion, due to the fact the next race is schedule on Saturday april 3rd,2010. Being the Ester weekend most of our team members will be on spring break or on vacation out of home.

So I was wondering if it would be possible to move the race 1 week later. This will give more time to Benji go over the results of first race and give the opportunity to other teams to return from spring break.

I hope not to be the only team with this issue, if other teams are having problems to gather thier team for the race weekend please post any comments otherwise, We will try to figure it out.

The next Saturday is Round 6 of GTAL.
Quote from NelsonGPV :Hi Everyone,

I have a suggestion, due to the fact the next race is schedule on Saturday april 3rd,2010. Being the Ester weekend most of our team members will be on spring break or on vacation out of home.

So I was wondering if it would be possible to move the race 1 week later. This will give more time to Benji go over the results of first race and give the opportunity to other teams to return from spring break.

I hope not to be the only team with this issue, if other teams are having problems to gather thier team for the race weekend please post any comments otherwise, We will try to figure it out.

Well i agree with this, in Lithuania we too have easter :P I think benji will find some way to make stuff okay for most
Well, we have easter in here Finland too, but it doesent matter, its not an important thing. I think admins understanded this before makeing the schulde, and its not a big deal.
indeed. It's actually my friends birthday too. Imagine the look on his face when i told him i had to run a league on a computer game...
Quote from manneF1 :Well, we have easter in here Finland too, but it doesent matter, its not an important thing. I think admins understanded this before makeing the schulde, and its not a big deal.

My suggestion was not in terms of, if its a big deal or not in any country, my suggestion was because many people travel for vacation this weekend, due to the fact they dont have to work. So they take the long weekend from wednesday thru sunday.

However like I said if this is not possible to do the change, the team will figure it out.
Quote from manneF1 :Well, we have easter in here Finland too, but it doesent matter, its not an important thing. I think admins understanded this before makeing the schulde, and its not a big deal.

Oh boy if you were Catholic...
Quote from EliteAti :Oh boy if you were Catholic...

I am and what? Eggs are eggs, breakfast is breakfast and IGTC is IGTC. Benji's possible absence reason is more important I think.
Please reactivate LFS remote for IGTC server :P
It's because all the LFS was down this morning, I think.
Wave around laps removed? Does this mean there's no way how to get unlapped except passing the cars back under green?
yup
Great
Quote from jasonmatthews :Great

Say that now, until a lapped car takes you out of contention on a restart.

Actually the solution I'd prefer is all team managers (this goes for what I'd like to do in GTAL) pay attention and relay to their driver that they are a lapped car, then like F1 used to do and like Grand-Am here in America does, just have race control say "Lapped Cars May Now Overtake" so the admins don't have to go through the whole stack etc.

But yeah, since the lapped cars are still gonna be scattered about, gonna make it more fun now.
Does anybody have some unofficial points standings ?
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
Any news on 2011 season?
Infos about last year´s season came about February, I guess.
So I think we have to wait a bit.

But the sooner the better!

Ask Questions Here
(314 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG