The online racing simulator
DSR "Casual Saturdays" starting March 6th @ 4PM GMT
Disclaimer: Although this sub-forum is for the "Road to F1" series hosted by DSR, this event is promoted as a "gateway event" by DSR to the next "Road to.." series. This sub-forum will be used for such future events in continuation. If this violates any forum policy, please notify the poster and this topic will be deleted in order to comply accordingly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear LFS Community,

Dark Side Racing is back in action! We are starting a casual race event every other Saturday at 4PM GMT on the DSR UK server. It is a way for us to gauge interest and feasibility for a large-scale organized event this fall. As the races proceed, we may test custom layouts and/or spec setups to give the racers an interesting and unique experience. There is no registration required, but an optional sign-up to a mailing list exists. Just show up and race, it's that simple!

For discussion, feedback and more information about our bi-weekly casual race event please visit the DSR forum located here:
http://www.darksideracing.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=29

The first race details are given below:

Date: Saturday March 6th, 2010
Time: 4PM GMT
Car: XFG + XRG
Track: South City Town
Laps: 24
Pit requirements: MANDATORY
Estimated race duration: 45 mins
Custom layout: No
Custom (spec) set: No

Full race details are located here:
http://www.darksideracing.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1590

Hope to see you on the track!

Respectfully,

Dark Side Racing Team
www.DarkSideRacing.net
#3 - amp88
Quote from z-ro 8 :Great race!

LFSStats

Yay i got highest climber.
Was a fun race, although i started almost from the back.

So... im looking forward to the next round. (lx4@we1)
Is it too late to register for this event. I could be able to join in on saturday...
#6 - amp88
Quote from CodieMorgan :Is it too late to register for this event. I could be able to join in on saturday...

Well, you don't even need to register, so you can come and race any weekend. You don't need to make it to every weekend either, you can just drop in when you fancy the car/track. If you want to be added to the mailing list (to be sent event details etc) you can apply from here.
Yeah, just hop on by! We look forward to seeing you on the server this Sat.
Quote from Lebaron : We look forward to seeing you on the server this Sat......................

.........where amp will annihilate us.
#9 - pik_d
Quote from jrd.racer :.........where amp will annihilate us.

Of all the people to be annihilated by on track he's probably one of the better choices.
Dont worry about Amp... I think I will be the problem there.. I havent raced in a while. I prefer single seaters, and even since 2006 - that track/car combo I have no experience with =)

But the boss is having me promo this sim at the shop with sponsored online racing.. So my car will be red with company marks all over.... but very likely - will not finish anywere near the front.

Will be fun I hope.

Especially if my old M8's from RSR are there. Missed the doods.
Quote from CodieMorgan :

Especially if my old M8's from RSR are there. Missed the doods.

Well havoc should be there (if he's one of your RSR mates)
Was a team m8 in the Ovaler's ring for Halfords.
Quote from jrd.racer :Well havoc should be there (if he's one of your RSR mates)

I think he'll more likely be at the Kyoto 250.
o right.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG