The online racing simulator
6 Hours of Kyoto National: Race Discussion
Race after 1h30min: boring
Cool down you GT1 guys when overlaping, please
Sorry E-Team #44 N.Vallée for that little clapping while exciting T1, tried to slow down as much as possible
Sorry SpeedCore #07 K.Piropo in T1 he brakes and a just laggy delays and with that i push he out.
That was our race then. Started not that bad, Javi could manage to overtake some cars, but after 45 minutes we had the first time out, then another time out directly after Javi connected again, so I drove the next hour, after that Javi overtook and timed out again 2 times, i had about 3 punctures, disconnect too and that gave us the rest.....not a good race. :mad:

Think I will make a break of endurance racing after this one, just gonna do that LX4 Westhill 4h test race of GTS at the 27th and thats it.

An apologize goes to the estonian endurance racers and M.Seppam, sry didnt realize you braked too early in the last corner before the oval and i hit your back, hope you didnt have too much damage.
-
(racer hero) DELETED by racer hero
Quote from Koa128 :Sorry E-Team #44 N.Vallée for that little clapping while exciting T1, tried to slow down as much as possible

that was a racing incident
What happened to the cam on the stream ?

Edit : ah now its back
Quote from Koa128 :Sorry E-Team #44 N.Vallée for that little clapping while exciting T1, tried to slow down as much as possible

No problem man
Any link to the stream availeble yet?
Just to make it clear, I never said that I expected to be the fastest guy. I said before the race that I had only done 30 laps of praccy, so I didnt expect to be fast, but was hoping to do decent.

Tommy sier:
hi
Why did you lie yesterday?
Anonym sier:
hey tommy
i was being interesting :P
i do apologise for being a nobber

Please, dont say things thats not true

Cheers

EDIT: Post number 1111^^
I know who he is.
Anyway, good season once again, hope to see same quality next year.
Ye was a great season with up and downs as usual.

Wanna say thanks to my CityLiga-Endurance teammates. I never thought that we might reach anything near the podium together but in fact we are 3rd in the overall standings now. A great suprise imo.

Thanks to all the competitors as well. You guys offered mostly great and fair racing all over the season and every race had its own tricky and exciting moments.

Cya maybe next season, guys

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG