DRC Season II R3
Wrong track for that car..

My races was very boring.
I lost my car 2 times in Sprint at the "drop", but I managed to learn not to do it in main race.
Again no practise before the race, no setup and no races on that combo before...when will I learn it.

I must say there are some really fast guys out there. Fastest from Den are Tyrion no doubt about that. And today Momentum had Jacob Spring.

Thx for joining..

Next time RB4 on North Rev....
Thanks for a good race all

That´s was fun but i think LX6 is wery difficult to drive
but it is fun

And cu on next DRC

The replays, statistics and standings of Round 3 are online.

As usual here: http://www.LFS-Events.de/

!! Remember IF you can't see it right now hit the reload button of your browser ;-) !!!
Quote from Richard Torp :Wrong track for that car..

My races was very boring.

Huh Richard I did all I could to entertain you a little bit in lap 14 where I lost my car just for touching a curb a bit. That was a wierd thing but I think the LX6 didn't liked my gras/curb action there (see picture att.).

But after only doing some .15.xx laps yesterday I'm all in all happy with the results. I Improved my laptimes by 3 secs and had a real nice fight with Ant in the sprint race. And (till the little crash beeing 7th) a good main race.
Attached images
strange.jpg
had a very good race and it went much as I expected. Qualifying was a bit sluggish, but I think I ran over the corkscrew troll as it didnt give me any trouble this time around.

started 5th on the starting grid for the sprint race. had an ok start and kept my position. Had a great battle with filur and I struggled to keep him behind me. On some parts of the track he was faster than me so I had to drive some defensive lines. He bumped me one time and sent my slightly into the grass but as the gentleman he is he let me past him again :up: Tyrion forfeited the race and I moved up to cross the finish line in 4th place.

In the main race I once again started in 5th. filur got a bad start and I managed to get ahead. Got bumped in T1 and got shoved sideways through the turn, drifting sideways infront of alt+ctrl to move up a position Luckily noone got hurt during that incident. Passed Ant[uk] out of T2 and took 3rd. After a few laps I got passed by JJ Nylander I think and then it got a bit lonely. On lap 7 I look in my mirrors and see a white car? who drives a white car?? Tyrion ?!???!?! He started last? Incredible effort Tyrion, that was unbelievable. You bumped me slightly in the hairpin I think but I didnt suffer. I decided to let you past as I had no chance of keeping you behind me. Would rather try and keep up and get some distance to the people behind me so I could keep my position after my pitstop. Pitted on lap 13 and got out right infront of alt+ctrl. We had a great fight the last couple of laps and I managed to keep 5th place to the finish line.
Quote from BBO@BSR :Huh Richard I did all I could to entertain you a little bit in lap 14 where I lost my car just for touching a curb a bit. That was a wierd thing but I think the LX6 didn't liked my gras/curb action there (see picture att.).

I think if your suspension is too stiff, one of the wheels will lift slightly off the ground or atleast not get as much weight on it, when you drive with one set of wheels on the curb, resulting in the wheel spinning.
Quote from BBO@BSR :Huh Richard I did all I could to entertain you a little bit in lap 14 where I lost my car just for touching a curb a bit. That was a wierd thing but I think the LX6 didn't liked my gras/curb action there (see picture att.).

But after only doing some .15.xx laps yesterday I'm all in all happy with the results. I Improved my laptimes by 3 secs and had a real nice fight with Ant in the sprint race. And (till the little crash beeing 7th) a good main race.

You are a silly man loosing that place...

I wasn`t gaining on you, and then you do a mistake like that...

Well, good driving from you Bernd, you became faster and faster, nice..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG