The online racing simulator
#1 - Danke
Skin Competition thread
Please post your submissions for the "best" skin award in this thread. The rules:
- Each driver can only submit one picture.
- The picture must be an unaltered shot from in game or the car viewer. No renders.
- Please submit jpgs. Bitmaps are so 1992.
- Voting will take place March 4th - March 9th. Vote by sending me a PM.
- You must race in the series to submit an entry or to vote.
Ok, i'll go first.

#3 - Cabby
If you don't win the skin competition I think you should at least get honorable mention for best bumper sticker.
Those friggen turtles.
#5 - Danke
Sweet entry to kick off the competition. Bonus points for the turtle sniper and using my site logo in your entry.
My humble entry
I went with the "converted taxicab" theme... an idea stolen from some real crapcans in the 24 Hours of Lemons.

Not sure if it stacks up against some of the rest of the competition, but most of the car is actually colored in by crayon. I colored some pieces of paper with swatches of different colors, photographed them, and then cut-and-pasted pieces into the skin.
Attached images
wbc_skin_contest.jpg
#7 - Danke
Just a reminder that voting starts on Thursday, so you need to submit your picture before then.
Fail!!!
Attached images
rb4 ugly4eva.JPG
#9 - Danke
I think it was you that had the Toyota skin at Westhill, when oddly enough, you were having brake problems.
Quote from Danke :I think it was you that had the Toyota skin at Westhill, when oddly enough, you were having brake problems.

ahahahahahaahhahahaha......nice!
Entries for the skin competition are closed now. Please send me a PM to vote. Anyone who raced in the series is eligible to cast a vote.

Here are the entries:

Elderado

T-Sho

RSR.JoZy
Voting closes at the end of March 9th (tomorrow 11:59 pm), so get yer votes in quick! Currently we have a three way tie :|
After feeding the massive pile of ballots through the Florida board of elections, we have a two way tie!

Congratulations to both T-Sho and Elderado for the dual victory. Elderado had some authentic-looking crap on his car, plus as Cabby pointed out, a great bumper sticker. T-Sho pushed the boundries of technology by coloring parts of his skin with crayons. Very retro!

Enjoy your reward!
Attached images
newspaper.jpg
Wahahaha nice pic! gratz to ya both.

btw did anyoone vote for me?
Great series run by silver wining people. Looking forward to more weird stuff.

Josh "my car was seized for failure to yield " Gingras
Ok, was that a real story or something you made up? If it was real I want to read the rest of what it has to say about Percy Jackson.
I cant believe i kept reading....

Thanks for the series guys. What crap car is next?
Quote from Cabby :Ok, was that a real story or something you made up? If it was real I want to read the rest of what it has to say about Percy Jackson.

I made up the part until the Percy Jackson review. After that it's all Roger Ebert.

I'm going to be driving in circles for a while. We'll see how long that lasts. I'm sure whatever league I join will fall apart right after I get there, so I'll be back running another LFS league soon. I have some ideas kicking around that sound interesting to me at least.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG