The online racing simulator
LFS Username:
Team:

Just a reminder, this event is for Irish LFSers only.

List of entries:
niall09, Niall McEvoy, My3id Gaming
pacesetter, James Bolger, Vision Racing
aobrien, Andy O'Brien, Ministry of Speed
n-murray, Niall Murray, none
U4IK ST8, Greg Kane, none
GOT DENNINGED, Eoin Murray, none
dj-fluxsa, Ciaran Fox, none
Cathal50cc, Cathal Croarkin, B2R
LFS Username: pacesetter
Team: Vision Racing
LFS Username:N-Murray
Team:n/a
Changed team name!
LFS Username: U4IK ST8
Team: n/a
#7 - Hahmo
Even though you wanted me to join, i guess i wont :/
LFS Username: got denninged
Team:n/a
-
(dadge) DELETED by niall09
Will it go ahead on Monday with 6 drivers?
Just open it to foreigners and give them 50kg of ballast
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Just open it to foreigners and give them 50kg of ballast

I think it would be way more popular with it being international, but there are loads of xfg leagues around, they are all great craic but none of them really work. And I know after round 1/2 2-3 of those entries will just give up, so there will be hardly any people, but.....
Quote from n-murray :I think it would be way more popular with it being international, but there are loads of xfg leagues around, they are all great craic but none of them really work. And I know after round 1/2 2-3 of those entries will just give up, so there will be hardly any people, but.....

+1

I would actually have a go at this if I'm allowed
I think even though there is 6 entries there will be more as I know Keith Dempsey was very interested in the return of the league and himself and Eoin Murray were trying to get Richie Faulkner and Niki Meredith back in. So there could be more to come. But Niall is right, there is so many leagues like that, which would just be a waste. All Irish is the way to go imo, and Niall McEvoy doesn't want it multi national either afaik.
When you try and cater for a perticular nationality where the community compromises of 6/8 people, you're only going to get 6/8 cars lads.
Quote from aobrien :I think even though there is 6 entries there will be more as I know Keith Dempsey was very interested in the return of the league and himself and Eoin Murray were trying to get Richie Faulkner and Niki Meredith back in. So there could be more to come. But Niall is right, there is so many leagues like that, which would just be a waste. All Irish is the way to go imo, and Niall McEvoy doesn't want it multi national either afaik.

I'd love to keep it just Irish, just wondering if the league would be postponed 2 or 3 weeks to get more sign ups.

Quote from Wilko868 :When you try and cater for a perticular nationality where the community compromises of 6/8 people, you're only going to get 6/8 cars lads.

Ah there's more, lots of inactive guys, that some people are trying to make return.
Quote from Wilko868 :When you try and cater for a perticular nationality where the community compromises of 6/8 people, you're only going to get 6/8 cars lads.

There are 988 Irish LFS'ers
I'm coming. Finns can join, and I because I'm a half of an iRISH
hope im not to late
LFS Username: Cathal50cc (TwinCam)
Team:
B2R(Born 2 Race)
If i am to late sry but Andy was supossed to remind me head like a civ lol
-
(Patrick_IRL) DELETED by Patrick_IRL

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG