The online racing simulator
IGTC Round 1: Protests and Penalties
Include the following in your protest
• The correct lap
• The cars (/teams) involved
• The lap/sector/time
• And a short description from your point of view.

Car #28: starts from the back off the grid for breaking rule F1.1
Car #18: DNF for taking wrong route.
Car #07: DT for regaining position under SC.
Car #30: DT for unsafe track re-entry
Car #15: DT for incorrect skin
Car #24: DT for causing avoidable contact
Car #21: DT for causing avoidable contact
Car #14: DT for overtaking under Safety Car
Car #11: DT for chat
#2 - GALY
Car #7 to Car #2, please fix connection.
Thanks
#3 - Mysho
#05 against #07

First SC phase
First turn after 2nd split

Car #07 goes out off the track loosing one or two positions while trying to weave. Then rejoins back in front of us which is forbidden according to rules?

( "Drivers who spin during a SC lap must blend into the queue in the position at which they recover.")

Also our driver got quite huge hit on straight sending him to grass when going 230+km/h so 07 fix ur connection.
#18 Telmex VTR-PER

We Protest against the car who sent us out of the limits of the track, We were hit by a car under the 2nd safty car fomation. If we were sent to spectators then the responsable of this incident should be out too.

We dont have the replay to see who was the responsable. I am sure you will be able to find out.

Unknown Car crash into Car #20 while safetycar was on track

at the last corner before finish-line

Admin please check, i dont have any replay yet.
When you make a protest plz use this format, sorry i forgot to put it in my first post.

• The correct lap
• The cars (/teams) involved
• The lap/sector/time
• And a short description from your point of view.
Quote from NelsonGPV :#18 Telmex VTR-PER

We Protest against the car who sent us out of the limits of the track, We were hit by a car under the 2nd safty car fomation. If we were sent to spectators then the responsable of this incident should be out too.

We dont have the replay to see who was the responsable. I am sure you will be able to find out.

Protest denied

There was a group off cars which are all lined up behind each other because of the safety car was deployed, #18 disobeying the yellow from lfs/insim did not slow down in time because off the speed #18 was arriving to the back of the group which resulted in contact with #21, #18 was sent back into the path of #08 and with the lag taking some of the blame for #18 being sent to the moon.
Quote from Robocop :Unknown Car crash into Car #20 while safetycar was on track

at the last corner before finish-line

Admin please check, i dont have any replay yet.

Need more info before someone can look into the protest, like which lap because there have have been 3 safety cars upto now.
• LAP: 106 (for us)
• CAR: 24
• Sector: T1
• dangerous maneuver, hitting us and sends us out on the track
sorry for the crash with M.Svensson
Quote from Melvyn :Include the following in your protest

Verry sorry for this accident, i have then rear wheels on sand but i dont know about that and i want to quick join but sand stop me...
• The correct lap: 104 / 2hr 03 +
• The cars (/teams) involved: 31 and 21
• The lap/sector/time: 104/S1/T2/2:03
• And a short description from your point of view. Car 21, a lap down, hits us and turns us around on the entry to the chicane.
Quote from boothy :• The correct lap: 104 / 2hr 03 +
• And a short description from your point of view. Car 21, a lap down, hits us and turns us around on the entry to the chicane.

he loss the car, touching is inevitable in a field of acceleration, but my team mate press the brake...
Quote from Melvyn :Include the following in your protest

The driver of #24 had a lack of awareness of his surroundings and should of given more room to #21. Instead #24 continued to head towards the racing line in the braking zone which sent #21 into a spin. DT issued to car #24
Quote from boothy :• The correct lap: 104 / 2hr 03 +

#21 clipped the rear of #31 resulting in him spinning, DT for #21 for an avoidable accident
• The correct lap - 145?
• The cars (/teams) involved - #14
• The lap/sector/time - 145?
• And a short description from your point of view. - He spun under yellow and then drove back to his position.

PS: Im Kenneth's (CoRe) spotter.
Car nº 26, pls be carefull under safety car
Quote from Tomhah :• The correct lap - 145?
• The cars (/teams) involved - #14
• The lap/sector/time - 145?
• And a short description from your point of view. - He spun under yellow and then drove back to his position.

PS: Im Kenneth's (CoRe) spotter.

DT for #14 for overtaking under safety car period
lap - 150 (leader), back straight after split 1
teams - #17, #19(BR)
sector - 2, right after split 1, duh

Piropo driving for BR decides to go threewide, without realizing there's not enough room, i veer a bit right to avoid the car on my on the slight kink in the straight, Piropo decides to keep it floored and pushes into my side making contact for no reason, and knowing it would end bad. I get slammed into the wall (some lag involved, but lag was not the cause of the accident), destroying my car. Careless and stupid conduct from Piropo.
• Lap 169
• #27 and #14
• Lap 169 car #27 hit #14 under safety car and broke our suspension.
• LAP: 177 (for us #21)
• CAR: #13
• Sector: Under the bridge
• he hit to my team mate and caused a spin. This incident was avoidable...
Lap 199 car #26 under blue flag figth for position with us when we r figthing for 4 place
Laps of Team Inferno (lfsw name: Commander) are not being counted since last pitstop. Dunno where to post it, noone's responding on irc...
Yeah I've just been here twiddling my thumbs deliberating ignoring it... For some reason he was being recorded into the database as "Commander_Team^70"
Quote from BenjiMC :The driver of #24 had a lack of awareness of his surroundings and should of given more room to #21. Instead #24 continued to head towards the racing line in the braking zone which sent #21 into a spin. DT issued to car #24

You're right. Very sorry for that. I was a driver at the moment. I thought that it's more place to drive. Sorry for crash and thanks for racing!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG