The online racing simulator
IGTC 2010 Test race

Sponsored by UKDediGamers - My3id.com - Touge Automotive

Track: Blackwood GP Clear Day
Date: Thursday 4th March
Time: 18:00 GMT

Format: 30 minutes qualifying followed by a 20 minute break and 2 hour race.

As with last year, we will not only be looking at your pace over the race distance but your commitment coming into the race and your ability to show that you can handle the car safely.

The rules will be the same as the current IGTC rules however i will be imposing a minimum of 2 driver changes and a minimum stint length of 25 minutes. If your team has 3 or more drivers i would like to see at least 3 on track. If your team consists of only 2 drivers you still have to make the 2 driver changes but obviously you will have to change back to the driver that started the race.

The teams that will have to participate in the test race will be announced after the application deadline. However if you have never participated in an IGTC, GTAL or MoE race you will most likely be asked to participate in the test race.

There are 4 spots up for grabs in the full IGTC season, however some teams may be added to the waiting list also.

Teams entered for the test race
  1. Race Junkies
  2. New Dimension Racing - Withdrawn
  3. Angel Power Racing
  4. Zero Gravity Racing
  5. Zoom & Drunk
  6. Smoking Team
  7. Tiger Express Motorsports
  8. Deadline Team
  9. 7Karat - Withdrawn
  10. Ministry of Speed
  11. Flash-racing
  12. Error Racing
  13. SNOGARD.Dragons
  14. Team RING-POLICE.com
  15. mega Team Racers
  16. Meh Racing
wait, two driver changes in a two hour race? :P 40 mins stint then? :P
Is it possible to drive like:

Driver X starts and drives 40mins, then driver Z takes the car and drives 40mins. So is it possible that driver X can drive again 40mins to end? I assume that he can, but im just asking for clear.
Quote from manneF1 :Is it possible to drive like:

Driver X starts and drives 40mins, then driver Z takes the car and drives 40mins. So is it possible that driver X can drive again 40mins to end? I assume that he can, but im just asking for clear.

Yeah thats possible.
Teams invited to the first round in the first post. There are 5 spots up for grabs, all teams must use the numbers assigned to them for the test race only. A skinning kit will be released later today.
There are now just 4 places up for grabs.
We took 4 drivers into our roster.
Is the chance to get invited into the iGTC greater if we make 3 driver-changes in the test-race then?

Or should we drive just 3 stints?
I will take it into consideration that you made 3 changes and it could help your chances of getting accepted yes.
#9 - XmaX
The testrace cars can be others than the season cars?
No, use the car you intend to enter the full season with.
Quote from BenjiMC :I will take it into consideration that you made 3 changes and it could help your chances of getting accepted yes.

Thanks for your fast answer.

Now it became clear that one of our drivers won't have time that day anyway
Team 7Karat withdraw from IGTC and the Test race
[stfin] team real name is smoking team if u want to change it
For the skin thing, do we use number 5? (Team Zoom & Drunk) just in case we need the number on the car for this race also
yes, use the number you have been given in this thread.
-
(CARRERA GT) DELETED by CARRERA GT
What server we're using and password?
Quote from Hahmo :What server we're using and password?

servername: IGTC
not passworded atm
PM me the server password, please
sent
thanks!
Part 1 qual results here (I think this is the only part Benji will use)
Attached images
igtcqualpt1.png
New server for the race, please join now:
NDR|IGTC

Use the same password.
The server was down because the hosts were restarting it in preperation for the race, however they got the race start time confused.

Quote :
please tell the racers of our apologies and that it was being reset so that they could ensure a great race

IGTC 2010 Test race
(49 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG