The online racing simulator
That's racing, I suppose. For the record I'm not pissed off or accusing anybody of anything shady, I'm just frustrated. I have come to really dislike the RB4, it's a horrible POS. See you next week.
Quote from GilFisher :That's racing, I suppose. For the record I'm not pissed off or accusing anybody of anything shady, I'm just frustrated. I have come to really dislike the RB4, it's a horrible POS. See you next week.

but it's a fun horrible POS, and we all get to drive it :P
The Judge has picked up the gavel for the first time... and brought it down squarely on the head of rsr.havoc. While the Judge appreciated havoc's sportsmanly gesture of giving back the position after the incident, he has nonetheless assessed a 5 point penalty for "bad touches"

On a possibly related note, [DSR] Gil gets this week's Rusty Screw award. It looked for a while like Gil would continue his pattern from the previous week (DNF in race 1, win race 2), but it was not to be.

Wear it in good health, Gil!
Attached images
rusty screw6.jpg
The event organizers at South City have erected (hehe) a memorial in our honor after this week's race. It seems they've been working on some experimental magnetic wall technology and forgot to turn them off in time for race 1.

The South City chamber of commerce, city council, parks and rec department, and pothole repair crew are deeply sorry for any damages the walls may have caused. They've sent some pictures of the memorial, dedicated to the people who crashed under the bridge in race 1, lap 2.
Attached images
memorial_far.jpg
memorial_close.jpg
#32 - CSF
Quote from Danke :The event organizers at South City have erected (hehe) a memorial in our honor after this week's race. It seems they've been working on some experimental magnetic wall technology and forgot to turn them off in time for race 1.

The South City chamber of commerce, city council, parks and rec department, and pothole repair crew are deeply sorry for any damages the walls may have caused. They've sent some pictures of the memorial, dedicated to the people who crashed under the bridge in race 1, lap 2.

Boothy: "oops I've crashed in t1 im over"

CSF: "How on earth did you do that... *turns in and just knows...* damn im over too *hits wall*

It's almost comical if watch the replay (available from the results page http://s3racingzone.com/wbc), shift U and just watch that section of wall on lap 2. Literally everyone but T-Sho hit the wall there.

If anyone has any movie making skillz it would make for a good laugh.
Yeah Dan, I felt I had enough momentum to get past Boothy before the line, but as you say it's hard to tell, that's why I didn't worry about any kind of official protest. I was content to let it stand as it was, especially since these last few races I've only been concentrating on finishing the race to grab points and keep that championship lead. After next week I should have that championship locked up just by finishing the 2 races.
dammit with the "bad touches".....not the first time i've heard that .

wait, can you say bad touches and erected in the same thread without throwing up a red flag???

anyway. thanks for the congrats. both races were really fun (WBC and GTCC).

btw, my FXR setup is a modified PMD set....thanks Phil :P
Thanks for the sympathies...
Quote from Danke :The event organizers at South City have erected (hehe) a memorial in our honor after this week's race. They've sent some pictures of the memorial, dedicated to the people who crashed under the bridge in race 1, lap 2.

...our RF suspensions will live on in our memories. R.I.P. :weeping::weeping::weeping:

Race 6 discussion - City City Bang Bang
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG