The online racing simulator
i suppose you have to change your numberplate..
Quote from Hahmo :i suppose you have to change your numberplate..

what you mean?
Server went kaput
Server it's gonne.
As you know - the server is down.

We have replay and the data of the tracker. This is point of restart.
Lost race 15.43 Uhr

Next Info: 16.00 MEZ
Quote from xtraction :No, your connections work like a potato..

You always get DC'd

Quote from Razvan :Server went kaput

Looks like we're on another level, lol.

Sorry for XFR that I hit, it was lagging as hell for me. I Wish I had .mpr saving enabled, I could post the replay of the happening, but yeah...
A bit of a bummer that the live stream crew don't use the 'updated' dop-hud standings, the standings in the stream are not accurate but anyways I really enjoy driving this 24 hours.
Just wanted to say thnx to the TDRT team for coming into our teamspeak server and apologising for the accident caused at the first chicane. Would have felt much more stressed out if they didnt, even if it was only a race incident.
Just finished my last stint for E-Team. I must say I had fun although I'm not really fond of the combo road cars and gtr's but that's another story I want to apologize for anyone who I might have given a bump, it was a very hard race for me being in a different team with a hard day of work etc.

I'd like to thank KA Race Team especially for their great reactions to blue flags

Overall I had fun and I'm very tired, not sure if i'll make it to the end of the race without falling asleep! Thanx E-Team for the seat
No problem Rik

Hope you was passt a good morning with me (01h43 to 08h43)

I apologize All team to my agressive overtake ( Team Redline, FXR of HR and i think it's XFR BC ( need to watch the replay) and all others ) , i was really tired and it was difficult to drive my FZR, just to keep her on the track. ( i didn't sleep again) So i hope you will be indulgent

Server crash had got just more funny on this 24h but dommage

And Thx all for the race
Gratz to winners

Sorry for my English !
Epic race !

Started 8th, 10th at the end of lap 1, 3rd after 30mins, get crashed with aT by an NGT who seems to let us pass and finally not, get 2nd, spun in the last turn of my 1st stint, get DT back in 7th position. Attack a lot back in 3rd after half an hour and finally crash into traffic alone and a race incident with aT, need to repair back in 6th, attack a lot finally back in 3rd and after 3h53 something unexpecting happen : leading the race ! Bankhauser took over, race seriously, controlling the gap and finally get crashed by Reno :s Back on track and back in 3rd ! Give the car to Sean...Server crash lol

So restart 1lap down leader, R. De Jong catching TDRT, but finally DC :s back on track pushing hard to catch TDRT back and finally failed.

But at least it was funny ! Thanks for the great racing ! I think E-Team gonna do the whole champiionship next season

Thanks Rikje ! Thanks for your help and your top speed !
#38 - troy
In the name of Concept Racing LRF I would like to say thank you to: The admins, for keeping cool when everything went horribly wrong. The drivers, for being really fair and considerate while overtaking. The stream guys, who kept me alive at 7 o'clock in the morning (). And all the rest of the people I forgot to mention now. We had lots of fun some crazy moments and always something to fight for in our small LRF class. Can't wait for next year.
Quote from lococost :Just wanted to say thnx to the TDRT team for coming into our teamspeak server and apologising for the accident caused at the first chicane. Would have felt much more stressed out if they didnt, even if it was only a race incident.

Well I thought it was my mistake - and if I was in your position I would be mad - so I thought a small apologise was needed

Thx for a good race - well done to the admins!!

I hope that we can get a replay of the first part of the race.. I'm very interested in the last 10 mins before the server-crash.
Hello you LfsJunkies,
Team Redline would like to say thanks to the organization and all involved drivers. It was simply great how fast we were able to restart after the servercrash. Just like the drivers at track, without exceptions. It was a great experience with so many well known drivers and even stars at track finding a wave to dive with each other, that was great fun, really.

We did some decent practice at RR4 before, twiggy (whos machine died in his stint, lol) blobo and me had around 30tkm of practice. Funny lil detail: our hothead ches honestly was driving with keys, rofl.

During the 24h i was even able to do a new pb in my raceset tho others passed me in the infield. This doesnt mean anything else than all of you really took care for our asses, thx alot chaps. Id like to point out that its so easy to loose concentration for short and that we find its quite human if the one or other contact happens, like some complained in BCforum about other drivers. I also hope that we were able to let a door open where it was possible for the faster cars.

For possibly further events we´d like to offer a managed playground again, some of you already were using RR4 as practice server before the event.

Sadly the disconnect-rule doesnt allow to show the pure teamperformances, but life is hard and unjustly.

Especially to me somehow

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG