The online racing simulator
welcome in the club
Quote from MoMo92i :welcome in the club

I wanna join the club but i have no races that weekend...
you are welcome anyway ^^

More seriously...I doubt test race will be before the deadline of sgn up...
The test race will be on the saturday after deadline. I will try to choose as many teams as possible from the applications based on experience in IGTC and other leagues and then any remaining spots will go to whoever finishes the test race in the best position and/or shows me they have a suitable level of maturity for IGTC.
Well, hopefully it won't be on 27th due to there's already GTAL on that day. But I guess it won't be one day after deadline.
Hello Benji,

I read new rules and I can't do that. I saying about rule C2, we must use full name and surname. Some people from Balkan have long surname as I, as i.e. Srdjan Milasinovic, try to put that into LFS with number of team. Can't be done.

With regards,
Srdjan "VAMPIRE" Milasinovic
Founder of SHDTeam
If it's a problem then i'll allow you to use your initials only. That rule is to help out the moaning commentators... Deko
Quote from BenjiMC :If it's a problem then i'll allow you to use your initials only. That rule is to help out the moaning commentators... Deko

If everyone listened to Deko.... well let's just say I'd rather we didn't. If it's first names he wants, then either change the application or confirmation posts to include everyone's first name like in MoE?

To be honest, having everyones first names in game would be worse for me or anyone else as a commentator because then those dodgy surnames would be even smaller
Quote from boothy :If everyone listened to Deko.... well let's just say I'd rather we didn't. If it's first names he wants, then either change the application or confirmation posts to include everyone's first name like in MoE?

To be honest, having everyones first names in game would be worse for me or anyone else as a commentator because then those dodgy surnames would be even smaller

quite true, thats the last time i listen to Deko . I'll change it back to how it was.
Quote from BenjiMC :If it's a problem then i'll allow you to use your initials only. That rule is to help out the moaning commentators... Deko

That' wasn't what I asked. I asked for the application format to be changed, not the driver name format.

:|
Quote from dekojester :That' wasn't what I asked. I asked for the application format to be changed, not the driver name format.

:|

bah, i must of mis-understood.
erm...
how to "complete" a 45 sec penalty?

rule D 3) "Cars issued a DT, SG, or 45S penalty must complete the penalty within 10 minutes, or the given penalty will be upgraded to the next level of severity."

Greets,
Marius R. (Error Racing)
45S penalty being the final level of severity and can only be added after the race as time. I'll have a look at that and re-write it to make that clear. Good spot.
Sorry if i missed it somewhere: when is deadline for confirmation for round1?
as far as i know, the rules say something about 24h before he race starts.
It's 48 hours before the race. Means Thursday 18 UTC.
Yeah, for accepted teams it is Thursday at 18:00, for teams waiting to be accepted from the test race i will give some extra time.
Will there be a stream for tonights race?
how about results & points for the first race ?
The points will be up this week.
Regarding round 2: Which weather will be used, I can see that it will be cloudy on the igtc site but which one will it be cloudy morning or cloudy afternoon?
Quote from BenjiMC :The points will be up this week.

forget it ! looks like the league is inactive ...

Ask Questions Here
(314 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG