Aston GP div C
Due to lack of numbers in divs B and C it was decided to combine the two leagues. I have no trouble with that but I am slightly annoyed to say the least about how it was done.

The password for Div B was given out and I thought I had it ok. Unfortunately because the passwords are not real words there is some margin for error and when I tried to join Div B I found I must have remebered a letter wrong.

I thought no problem, I will switch back to Div C and wait there for someone to return when they realise I can't get in. sadly this was not possible as the server for div C had already been shut down.

There is no no way for me to race as for some reason the web site restricts access to passwords for the other divisions. How you think I am going to abuse knowing all 3 passwords I don't know but it does mean I have no way of racing now and the practicing I have been doing is all for nothing.

2 lessons maybe (well 3 if you include writing down the wierd passwords before leaving the server)
1. Why not let us have all of the paswords and trust us to be able to go to the right server and/or
2. leave the other server open long enough so I would at least have had a way of contacting the admins again to get the password.

Maxim
I agree with your points, and I will improve the website. My appologies for missing the race.

I am just wondering wether the password wasnt in the chat history under H anymore?
Oh that is sad
I would have been glad to drive with you Maxim.
I allready thought you would not drive anymore Races..
Thanks Frank. Please accept I wrote it at the height of my disappointment and I was annoyed at myself for not having written the password down as much as anything. I don't think I want to know if it was in the history (didn't know about the T button) as I will just be more annoyed. :dunce: It got worse as time went on as I decided to watch the England v Northern Ireland game ....

Hi TDSyco. I am not sure you would have seen me very often except when you lapped me as my times are much slower than yours:turtle2:. I am disappointed that I missed the early season but unfortunately things changed for me and it was unavoidable. I miss the next 3 Wednesday's as I am going away on holiday but I will do my best to get in your way once I get back :eclipsee_

Maxim
Hollidays eh?
You lucky man

Cya in some Weeks then

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG