The online racing simulator
6 Hours of Aston Historic Reversed: Protests
State your protest here:

Include the following in your protest
• The correct lap
• The cars (/teams) involved
• The lap/sector/time
• And a short description from your point of view.

Admins may request a replay of the incident, cut to show the lead-up to and
aftermath of the incident.
• The correct lap: 4
• The cars (/teams) involved: #02 & #05
• The lap/sector/time:Sector 2
• And a short description from your point of view: car #02 fail, get off the track, he return again to the track and hit #05 car
#3 - amp88
Quote from BSantos :• The correct lap: 4
• The cars (/teams) involved: #02 & #05
• The lap/sector/time:Sector 2
• And a short description from your point of view: car #02 fail, get off the track, he return again to the track and hit #05 car

#02 makes an unsafe re-entry to the track, causing a collision with the #05 car. The driver of the #02 car applies the throttle whilst on the grass without checking the track. We feel the #05 car could have done more to avoid contact with the #02 car, so we are applying a stop go penalty for car #02 and warning #05 for not paying due care and attention to the track ahead.
#4 - max92
ridiculous...
did you ever try to get back on the track if you hit the wall before, especially in this part of the track?! i don't think so
so ein schmarn, ohne witz...
#5 - amp88
Quote from max92 :ridiculous...
did you ever try to get back on the track if you hit the wall before, especially in this part of the track?! i don't think so
so ein schmarn, ohne witz...

It's not a good idea to use the throttle to get back on the track when there are cars coming.
But as I told Ben already, Hugo knew that our car would rejoin the track, so it is his fault, too. He also got a warning for ignoring the accident. So that makes our penalty just ridiculous.
#7 - chaa
he had to stable the car, if he wouldn't, or if he even would brake, he would spin...

6 Hours of Aston Historic Reversed: Protests
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG