The online racing simulator
It's not that hard to do like 10-40 laps over two weeks. :|
The problem is that I either forget about it, or am too lazy to race.
Well you won't forget if you paid some money and you get to win cash and servers
Yeah, but I won't pay any money...sorry. I just want to participate for fun, I don't need any prizes. + I don't have so much money to spare etc.
£2 for 3 months racing? stingy git

Servers and website provided, cash and server packages prizes, you'd be MAD not to

But remember, you can still take part if you don't want to donate anything, you just won't win anything but pride, then regret it when you realised you could have won money :P
Well, I know I won't be making much laps every round, so I know that I won't get too high position at the end and win any prizes. I just don't have time to practice a lot.

But I'll think about it.
If I understanded this right, I just need to get to the server and drive fast lap as possible?
Yep, that is all you have to do.
Ok, thanks.
Also Alienserve have also now offered 3 full server packages and free teamspeak 3 servers for 3 months!

So this is in addition to the cash prizes and the 5 server packages offered by 500 servers! That means there is 8 free server packages to win!
Wow, nice one!
Password for server?
The league is not running just now, the server is being used for practice
nice

im in with stering wheel this time
Quote from boothy :The league is not running just now, the server is being used for practice

Ok thanks
When LFS Hotlap League 2010 starts???
In about 3 weeks
Details of server packages to win -

500 Servers

Top 3 packages:

All 32/47 slots

Winner: 9 months - £86.40
2nd: 6 months - £57.60
3rd: 3 months - £28.80

Lucky dip: 3 months - £28.80

Most improved driver outside top 20 : 1 month - £9.60

Total value = £211.20 (based on full server cost, no discounts)

No duplicate winners though (so all different people)

If the winners of the packages are existing customers they can either have it as a 2nd server or extend the time on their current server(s)

Alien Serve

Top 3 packages:

All 32/47 slots

4th Place: 3 months - £13.50
5th Place: 3 months - £13.50
Lucky dip: 3 months - £13.50

Total value = £40.50

Total value of combined packages = £251.70
Awesome. I'm satisfied with all combo's, so I'll try to do my best for every one of them.
Yesss. last season i missed about 5 rounds and still didnt do too badly for a n00b.
Im gonna try and compete in all the rounds this time.
More info about server prizes - If any SR driver wins a Server, then it will go to the driver below him in the standings. If we win a lucky dip, we will draw again.
All combos are now set, Event 6 changed due to last minute voting and is now SO5.

You can now donate to the LFS Hotlap League. Click the image above to go to our new Hotlap League page.

You will score based on your final times at the end of the two weeks.
You will score for each car you drive.

Information

Simply enter our server called and set a time with the available cars. No signups needed at all.

Prizes!

This year we will be offering a share of a cash prize fund, split between the top 20 drivers who have donated at least £2. The total prize fund will be split like this - if we get £210 in the fund, then 1st gets £20, 2nd gets £19, all the way to 20th who will get £1. If we get more or less, the money will be adjusted accordingly.

The total prize fund will be displayed live on the Hotlap League page. Also, all donaters will have the amount they stand to win displayed next to their name in the league table. Click either of these links and it will take you to the donations page, which will show you exactly the amount each driver has donated. This will ensure total transparency for all parties. The time limit on donations is by the end of event 4.

500 Servers and Alienserve are sponsoring this league and have generously offered free server packages. The top 4, position 21, 2 lucky dips and another for most improved driver will all win free server packages if they have donated the minimum amount. So in total over £251 of servers packages are to be won, this is in addition to the cash.

Rules!

1. No cheating - No bump drafting or normal drafting is not allowed. We will find out and ban you, so please play fair. We will monitor the server 24/7 via remote and we will save all replays. Any times set that are questionable will be investigated and the driver banned from the league if setting a time that they do not report as being invalid. If you set an invalid lap, either beat the time or report it yourself. All drivers are expected to report any driver they see cheating. We will also be using Airio's PTH cutting check.

2. Respect other drivers - Respect blue flags and take care when exiting pits. If you are on an outlap, get off the track completely if someone on a hotlap is approaching. Anyone caught wrecking will be banned.
Is this like time attack? Just set up the fastest possible lap?

LFS Hotlap League 2010
(97 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG