The online racing simulator
Quote from MoMo92i :Hello !

Any info for next season?

Dude ! Be patient !

teh IGTC Public Lord teh DWBMeister is busy storing up on sleep before this weekend's 24 hours. Cut him some slack.
I still need to talk to Benji about our plans for this season. At this point, I'm looking to take some time away from doing league admin work, once this MoE season ends. I could maybe handle a shortened IGTC season, but the truth is that I'm getting very, very burned out on the whole exercise, and my real life responsibilities are mounting in the meantime.

So... nothing definite yet. I'll let you know.
Okay thanks I understand adminstratng a league took so much time !
In the meantime I've spoken to Benji about the matter and he's wanting to go ahead with a full season, albeit with some format changes. Stay tuned!
I will be announcing the new season next week friday and opening sign-ups then too. The first round will be at the end of feb at blackwood as usual and there will be a shootout for the last few spots, if demand is too high like last year, 2 weeks before that.
good new
Yesssss, finally!
Great news
Good to hear that.
So...when is it going to start?
Quote from WlayCo :So...when is it going to start?

Pateince man.. He said he will announce things today and its only 4 PM, where I live anyway and same as Benji so relaxxxx
Quote from WlayCo :So...when is it going to start?

Quote from BenjiMC :I will be announcing the new season next week friday and opening sign-ups then too. The first round will be at the end of feb at blackwood as usual and there will be a shootout for the last few spots, if demand is too high like last year, 2 weeks before that.

As usual being the last saturday of the month.
How will be the final Entry chosen for the Teams?
Quote from BenjiMC :The application period will be closed on Friday 26th February at 22:00 UTC.

So I think it is after that deadline
Yes closed.. But how will be teams chosen for the Season... There are now over 29 entries and the Top 10 of the last year have a guaranted start place so are 19 places avialable. And will be the first teams which singned up taken... or how?
The most suitable teams will be picked I'd think?
There will be a test race again like last year, I think Benji already mentioned that somewhere, so for the last 19 spots there will be a test race I guess.
In the last year there was a test race for the teams which applied after the signup for the 29 spots... I hope you understand that sentence
Not really... but lets wait until Benji or DWB posts
Erm seems pretty simple to me, first race is 6th March, in 4 weeks, which leaves plenty of time to have the test race 2 weeks before on the 20th.
DoP and LFSES on that day .
+ iTCC 21th...
+ GTAL qual the day before.

Man, 3 races the same day... Im gonna die

Ask Questions Here
(314 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG