The online racing simulator
4th Race [FE3R] - Jan, 21 / Briefing and Race reports
The last DoP prelude before the 24 hours mainevent comes here!

Sign-In for next race on Fern Bay Gold Rev is open now.

There is a little change in sign in I would like to explain. All teams from the first three races are still available. But the team-leader has to confirm the team for next race. Only confirmed teams are allowed to start next event. You may have a look at DoP-Home to see wether your team is confirmed to next event or not.

http://www.bc-racing.de/Burnou ... /index.php?navigation=dop

If you wish to change drivers feel free by using the Sign-In-Server. In case the leader leaves the team, another driver of the team becomes leader automaticly. If the leader leaves the team and no other driver is left, the team will be invisible but could be hijackt by another driver! So you should be careful!

Even new teams can sign in, too!
Briefing

Qualifying:
The Qualify-Session will end on 2010-01-21 at 18:00 (UTC +1).
The Sign-In-Server will close two hours before at 16:00 (UTC +1)
After the Sign-In-Server is closed, there's no more chance to change your team!

Main Race: 4th Race / Jan, 21th 2010
* MEZ 20.00 (GMT 19.00): Server OPEN
* MEZ 20.30 (GMT 19.30): 70 laps (ca. 90 min) Race START

Race permission denied:
* Teams without a driven qualify lap!

Handicap caused by by penalties
* at.AXLE3D cannot get more than 25 points in this race
* the driver 'Paul' & 'M!ch! were warned

Qualify and standings here:
http://www.bc-racing.de/Burnou ... /index.php?navigation=dop

For driver changes join the server as late as possible!
After the change leave the server immediately to give the other team a chance for a change, as you would like to have too.
Only the start driver is allowed to join the server!
Otherwise a 'Drive-through-penalty' may be given!

Facts for this race: Fern Bay is our little tribute to S1, but be careful
* higher curbs and a very narrow racingline
* Fern Bay is anything, but not wide
* much more attention is required while the whole race!
* for all participants obligatory -> be circumspect anytime!

Pit Stop:
* By pitting out: respect traffic and blueflag by returning back on track!

In general valid:
* Careless overtaking endangers other teams, so drive clean and fair!
* Respect competition and smaller car classes!
* Respect blue flag!
* Notice yellow flag!

Other Informations:
You could get all main informations here, in our DoP Forum and may be here Tracker, Standings, LFS Remote)
http://www.bc-racing.de/Burnou ... index.php?navigation=home

Good luck and Keep Racing! Normann
#3 - troy
I would like to remind the competitors that the smaller classes (especially LRF) can't just change their line in the middle/coming out of the corner, it is a tough track for multiclass racing and I hope everybody treats their opponents with the respect they deserve.
#4 - f!nal
holy shit ^^ this race will be very hard :E GT1 / NGT and the LRF on this small track !!! sounds interesting :P
Quote from troy :i would like to remind the competitors that the smaller classes (especially lrf) can't just change their line in the middle/coming out of the corner, it is a tough track for multiclass racing and i hope everybody treats their opponents with the respect they deserve.

+1
Quote from troy :I would like to remind the competitors that the smaller classes (especially LRF) can't just change their line in the middle/coming out of the corner, it is a tough track for multiclass racing and I hope everybody treats their opponents with the respect they deserve.

Agreed, but classses like LRF should do their best to leave a gap for faster cars because you wont loose much time by moving over a little, instead of getting put off track
Quote from aobrien :Agreed, but classses like LRF should do their best to leave a gap for faster cars because you wont loose much time by moving over a little, instead of getting put off track

Hmm, are you joking? Us guys in the FZ50's will be pushing for every last tenth on every lap, as the LX6's are so much faster. Moving over a little in the FZ50 results in heaps of time lost

EDIT: Not saying i refuse to move, just trying to make the point of just how hard it is to move off line and keep decent pace...
Quote from GFresh :Hmm, are you joking? Us guys in the FZ50's will be pushing for every last tenth on every lap, as the LX6's are so much faster. Moving over a little in the FZ50 results in heaps of time lost

EDIT: Not saying i refuse to move, just trying to make the point of just how hard it is to move off line and keep decent pace...

Yes but if some one refuses to move at all, this could result in mayhem and loss of alot of time, instead of giving some space. Im not saying get off the line completley but just a little space saves the risk of heaps of time lost. Of course GTR and NGT have to be very patient too.
Yes. There are just some corners that really HAVE to be taken on the RL in the FZ50, especially in the second half of the lap.

Patience should be word of the race

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG