Team: SimRacing Lithuania Team
Number:16
Nationality: British

Aren't you commentating? :hide:
Note the edit
Offtopic
All offtopic post will be moved there
Quote from oldnavy :97 is already taken, please chose another number

I havent chosen 97 I got 68 acording to your quote.
Quote from scotty2888 :I havent chosen 97 I got 68 acording to your quote.

It was 97 when I was checking, and you edited just before posting this
Quote from oldnavy :It was 97 when I was checking, and you edited just before posting this

I know, im joking.
#10 - Bee
Now it's on.
Lapped cars, please respect blue flag!
Blue flag rules will be looked at in more detail before round 1, JPeace, I shall leave this as a race incident for now but shall consider 207 as being on thin ice for round 1.
I also think you should take a look at the way people were pushing into each other during qualification.
If you were slower, you were just hit from behind or from the side. No respect at all! No one seems to ease a bit on the throttle, to make a clean pass.

I don´t think, this should be acceptable.
If these things don´t have consequences it will continue and the league wil remain with only that kind of drivers, who don´t give a shit about others.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :

Lap and Time of incident: Race 1, 3:00 to 3:10, lap 3
Car (#) involved: #499, #33
description of incident: #499 tries a pointless dvebombing manoever on me at T4. He then hits the curb, which causes his car to go on its side. The car then slided into me and pushed me into the stationary #51 car, which causes me to loose several position. For the record, #499 told me that he "didn't do anything to me" after the race.

Man that is a racing incident.You think i want to get on side car?I hit the corner to fast and i flip.After i flip i could not control my car.I don`t have wheels on my doors.
Attached images
chillpill.jpg
Why should I respect blue flag if nobody respect it? I was in flying laps several times and nobody give way! In qualify, in some laps there were drivers that just joined the track from grass but still don't give a way, just block me.
I'm sorry JPeace, but being faster doesen't give you the right to ram somebody, like you DID! And I'm not "exceptionally slower than everyone else" so sftu and learn how to overtake (P.S. I'm 107 not 207)
There are drivers that I give way (when blue flag) and still hit me.
Quote from oldnavy :Yes car #107 was too agresive and not wise at all, and saying if noone respect blue flag why I should not helps at all, for now no serious penalties only Warning but if this will reapeat you will get way more harded penalties

I'm just saying that I'm not the only driver that caused problems.
For example I let the #01 car to pass when I had blue flag and he still hited me.

I'm sorry for the problems caused and I'll try to pay more attention next race, but other drivers must to the same!
Quote from worldeye007 :Why should I respect blue flag if nobody respect it?

Ridiculous.

I hope you won't make it into any races of the actual season. :thumbsdow
Quote from oldnavy :
Pre-qualification system is going to be anounced soon so keep an eye.

To make it simple you could make 2 groups while qualifying. The first half is qualifying the first 15 minutes and the next half is qualifying the next 15 minutes. Then there will not be so much tight traffic to deal with.

I prefere this instead of a probably time demanding pre-qualifying system.
But you said I was "exceptionally slower", why couldn't you overtake me fair then?
Quote from worldeye007 :But you said I was "exceptionally slower", why couldn't you overtake me fair then?

You should stop playing the smartass now, IMO.
Quote from worldeye007 :But you said I was "exceptionally slower", why couldn't you overtake me fair then?

That doesent helps you either, he havent overtaken you fair because you was blocking him and this track is realy small so you should respect others, i hope this wont reapeat from your or any other driver side

If I realize the driver behind me is much faster than me I just give way for him like i did it for Reno during the qualy.

Eimantas you should remove him from the IFCL otherwise there will be many protests i guess.
Quote from Timo1992 :
Eimantas you should remove him from the IFCL otherwise there will be many protests i guess.

Well, yeah, if he was actually willing to learn from his mistakes I wouldn't bother, but as this is not the case...+1
Yeah, i would like to thank all the guys who moved out of my way during the Feature race, helps alot and shows alot of respect to the faster drivers around you, i wish all people had that respect...

Thanks guys
As I know, a driver that has blue flag, has to mentain his line and let the faster driver pass. It's not my fault that the track is really small and others can't pass without crashing.

I said that I'm sorry and that I will be more carefull next time, but I expect the same from the other drivers. That's fair, right?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG