The online racing simulator
IFCL test round protest thread
Please post -

Lap and Time of incident:
Car (#) involved:
description of incident: (please dont go off on a 3 paragraph rant on how it was all their fault and why)
Lap and Time of incident: Quali, 13:15 to 13:45
Car (#) involved: #107
description of incident: #107 exits the pits and just block me(while being blue flagged) like mad while I was in a flying lap.

Lap and Time of incident: Quali, 15:10 to 15:40
description of incident: #107 goes in the grass, recovers, and interfer with me once again while I was on a flying lap. I decide to go on the inside of T3, thinking he would let me pass as he wasn't in a lap, but he closes the door and we touch.

Lap and Time of incident: Race 1, 3:00 to 3:10, lap 3
Car (#) involved: #499, #33
description of incident: #499 tries a pointless dvebombing manoever on me at T4. He then hits the curb, which causes his car to go on its side. The car then slided into me and pushed me into the stationary #51 car, which causes me to loose several position. For the record, #499 told me that he "didn't do anything to me" after the race.

Lap and Time of incident: Race 2, 1:45 to 2:45, lap 2 and 3
Car (#) involved: #991, #33
description of incident: #991 goes into #17's rear bumper several times for no reason, almost causing him to spin. He also showed a very careless behaviour during that period of time.
Race 2 Main Event

Lap and Time of incident: lap2/ from 2:01.23 to 2:08.00
Car (#) involved: 991
description of incident: he started pushing and when it was time to brake he hit me again hard and i nearly lost it.

Lap and Time of incident: lap3/ 2:37.22 to 2:38.99
Car (#) involved: 991
description of incident: Hit me very hard at t1, he was very aggressif.

i really beleive that he wanted to take me out off the track, got no idea why, but his attitude on the track wasn t clean to me at all.

I just hope that he will not do the same at the Official event.
Quote from JPeace :Lap and Time of incident: around lap 28
Car (#) involved: #207
description of incident: throughout the race people have had problems getting by him, he is exceptionally slower than everyone else, but ahyways, i was appraoching him, he was under a blue flag, and i attempted to pull alongside, he swerved into me and then continued to block me and when i did finally pull alongside: he swerved into me causing my car to pitch and spin, sustaining damage. in real season, i dont want to see him do that again, or even see him in the league. and i know some other people out on the track agree with me when i say this.

Yes car #107 was too agresive and not wise at all, and saying if noone respect blue flag why I should not helps at all, for now no serious penalties only Warning but if this will reapeat you will get way more harded penalties
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :
Lap and Time of incident: Race 2, 1:45 to 2:45, lap 2 and 3
Car (#) involved: #991, #33
description of incident: #991 goes into #17's rear bumper several times for no reason, almost causing him to spin. He also showed a very careless behaviour during that period of time.

Car #911 was amazingly aggressive and making stupid moves at the end causing very dangerous situation at chicane. Now he gets very big Warning, following actions in this league will lead to ban from league.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :
Lap and Time of incident: Race 1, 3:00 to 3:10, lap 3
Car (#) involved: #499, #33
description of incident: #499 tries a pointless dvebombing manoever on me at T4. He then hits the curb, which causes his car to go on its side. The car then slided into me and pushed me into the stationary #51 car, which causes me to loose several position. For the record, #499 told me that he "didn't do anything to me" after the race.

That was racing acident, there was some fault by car #499 by taking prety risky move at very risky place, but seeing a lot of stupid and unsafe takeovers in this race we will take way biger priority for clean overtakes, and in next race unsafe overtakes will be penalised prety hard.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Lap and Time of incident: Quali, 13:15 to 13:45
description of incident: #107 exits the pits and just block me(while being blue flagged) like mad while I was in a flying lap.

Lap and Time of incident: Quali, 15:10 to 15:40
description of incident: #107 goes in the grass, recovers, and interfer with me once again while I was on a flying lap. I decide to go on the inside of T3, thinking he would let me pass as he wasn't in a lap, but he closes the door and we touch.

Both incidents was car #107 fault definetly, but once again I hope everyone will be prepared much better (especially warned ones) and wont cause any problems. Warning for car #107
General report
After seeing reeplays I would like to say something.

As I saw qualification wasn't ran as it should be, but I don't have any complaints, guys ran the race without me very good, I can asure you next time quali will be improved and we will try to provide it more cleaner.

About races,
Next time I would like to see everyone way more prepeared to the race and using your brains, respecting blue falgs and other drivers.

Pre-qualification system is going to be anounced soon so keep an eye.
Also I would like to mention that RULES are going to be UPDATED.

Once again this was just test race, wasnt so good as we expected and we had prety much problems before the race and I can guarante that in Round 1 we will make this race cleaner, better, funnier

And new reports system will be ready for the next round.
Sorry for the quali fail guys... I was very underprepared. :/
I think for sure, there should be nothing blocking the chicane, the test race showed that we dont need anything there...
Quote from kart-36 :I think for sure, there should be nothing blocking the chicane, the test race showed that we dont need anything there...

I agree with what Kart saying Eimantas, because many times some racers in front of me, did hit the tyres and ive colected them sometime.
So i think is quite dangerous for who follows behind, if a racers in front of you hit tyres.
I think or we sould be allowed to cut chinane without tyres in place or not be allowed to cut chicane with tyres in place
Just my opigion.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG