The online racing simulator
I can make it
-
(manneF1) DELETED by manneF1
As Eim has kindly informed me that he is away tomorrow, I will now be admining the event and doing the shouting the main upside of this is my english is that bit better.

See you all there,

bad behaivor will be punished via spanking

Oscar.
wooohooo i hope i can take part in the test race tomorrow, depends on how many drivers will come
the test race is tomorroy Tusday 2nd?

at what time? GMT?

regards
Quote from oscarhardwick : As Eim has kindly informed me that he is away tomorrow, I will now be admining the event and doing the shouting the main upside of this is my english is that bit better.

See you all there,

bad behaivor will be punished via spanking

Oscar.

I'm gonna wear my thin pants then
Race starts 19 gmt
Are u Guys gonna Show it Live ?
Quote from oldnavy :Just a note, if we going to have more than 32 drivers in test race, first ones who will come to server will be racing in the race

Hi,

How many slots you re server will have in total? 32 or more?

The reason im asking is incase one of the first 32 in the server get disconnected and someone else (who wasn t in the first 32) connecte at the same time just after disconnection occure. No one will be able to enter the server if it s full limited at 32 when maybe 50 drivers are waiting to connect to get a spot, that would not make it fair for a driver who was there for 1h and then lose he s spot because of a disconnection.
Maybe u sould do like the others said , make a sign up thread for the first 32.

I don t know how the turn up will be , but i got a feeling it will be more than 32 who will fight for a slot, it might be war tonight instad of racing.
Think about it m8
Quote from CARRERA GT :Hi,

How many slots you re server will have in total? 32 or more?

The reason im asking is incase one of the first 32 in the server get disconnected and someone else (who wasn t in the first 32) connecte at the same time just after disconnection occure. No one will be able to enter the server if it s full limited at 32 when maybe 50 drivers are waiting to connect to get a spot, that would not make it fair for a driver who was there for 1h and then lose he s spot because of a disconnection.
Maybe u sould do like the others said , make a sign up thread for the first 32.

I don t know how the turn up will be , but i got a feeling it will be more than 32 who will fight for a slot, it might be war tonight instad of racing.
Think about it m8

Server will be having 47 slots, but our admins will keep everything without war I hope :P And about disconecting, better dont disconect :P And we have some mess over here without making another thread for confirmations of test round.

Thanks for your post we will keep an eyes on that
I will probably be there (90%).
Quote from oldnavy :Test race, no, real races yes

Is The Remote Active For Your server Then ?
ill be there
Nobody doing a race report?

Well, I did one on the SR forum so I copy it over here as well:

Well, that was fun and quite successful for me.
I did the first laps on this combo since month 1 hour before the race and I sucked and expected to finish in the bottom 5 or flip. But I found a set by Fege, the guy that made the XFG set that I use everywhere and the handling with that UF1 set was just as good as with the XFG set. By the end of the night, my PB would only be half a second off the WR (which is good for me ).

Quali went so-so and I got 15th place and I wasn't exactly looking forward to T1 in the sprint race. But it turned out that the whole first lap was actually quite clean (well, for me at least). Some bumping and touching in the remaining 5 laps (sorry to N.Demec which I kinda wrecked after hitting too much kerb in T1) but I managed to hold it together and finish 14th. I didn't expect to make up many positions in 6 laps so that was fine.
Race 2 started and the first 15 laps were a lot of fun. I had a great battle with Radek (who I passed in a great way, IMO :P) and hp999 (forgot the real name :S) and after I got passed them both, I managed to drive consistent low 53 second laps but the gap to the drivers in front was already too big and I finished 9th which I am quite happy with. I think I could have realistically gotten 6th place with a slightly better quali result.
I thought You qualied 14th...I was 15th - and i don't ever wanna see Your front in my windshield again when i got a tire thrown at me in last corner and suddenly found myself backing in 100km/h+ - some great racing out there, but too much tire throwing i think...
Quote from Andreas B :I thought You qualied 14th...I was 15th - and i don't ever wanna see Your front in my windshield again when i got a tire thrown at me in last corner and suddenly found myself backing in 100km/h+ - some great racing out there, but too much tire throwing i think...

Haha, yeah, that was a hairy moment, managed to brake enough just in time.

And +1 to the tyre throwing. Of the 35 laps, I don't think there have been more than 10 where BOTH tyres were standing still in the chicane. :P
Well, this was just disgusting. The racing was certainly a lot worse than last year, which is rather hard to belive, honestly. Good luck to the admins I guess, I belive there'll need some toinvestigate the several incidents.

Oh, and Mr.Cristian, have a look at this, this might be instructive for you.

Mr. Oliver, mind telling your teammate what a blue flag is before shouting at the guys who actually know their business how they should behave with blue flagged drivers, while the chat is closed(!)? It wouldn't hurt if you also could try to get more honesty, ie, telling another guy that you "haven't done anything to him" after you punted him off a few minutes ago isn't a very nice behaviour.

Poor wYz Racing, seems like they ruined their own reputation before even joining their first official international event, didn't they?...

Quote from Humbleridderen :I also think you should take a look at the way people were pushing into each other during qualification.
If you were slower, you were just hit from behind or from the side. No respect at all! No one seems to ease a bit on the throttle, to make a clean pass.

I don´t think, this should be acceptable.
If these things don´t have consequences it will continue and the league wil remain with only that kind of drivers, who don´t give a shit about others.

Although I fully agree with you, I must say that writing this rant was very counterproductive. It's simple, if you have something against some other drivers, report them, no need to spam the report thread with your own vision of what a clean quali session is

And I'm not even sure if you're really in position of flamming the world, seeing how you held me at 11 minutes to go, after you slowed down in the start/finish line for some reason, and then recovered at full speed just in front of my front bumper, while you hadn't any chance to make a fast lap.
Posting a link to wikipedia isn't the best idea since it has no bearing on this series, quoting the rules does:

Quote :Lapped cars do not have to move out of the attacking car on the lead lap’s way. The lead car is responsible for passing safely, and must respect the lapped car’s driver too. Should the lead car hit the lapped car, a penalty may be issued.

Quote from boothy :Posting a link to wikipedia isn't the best idea since it has no bearing on this series, quoting the rules does:

Well, that rule doesn't make much sence for quaifying sessions(I was reefering to incidents occuring during quali). You'll agree that it is common sence, while exiting the pits, to let pass those who are in their flying lap.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :
Although I fully agree with you, I must say that writing this rant was very counterproductive. It's simple, if you have something against some other drivers, report them, no need to spam the report thread with your own vision of what a clean quali session is

And I'm not even sure if you're really in position of flamming the world, seeing how you held me at 11 minutes to go, after you slowed down in the start/finish line for some reason, and then recovered at full speed just in front of my front bumper, while you hadn't any chance to make a fast lap.

To take the last thing first. Sorry that I didn´t see you coming. You are right. I checked it on replay. I did slow down, because my brakes have a defect, so they suddenly brake a bit, even that I don´t touch the brake pedal. Very annoying. i struggle a lot with this all the laps. But I should have let you pass. I don´t know why i didn´t do that. Sorry!

About the hitting from behind...
The reason I brought it up in the Protest thread is, because it is a testrace and something to learn from. It is a protest too. It is just meant to be a general protest, because it was more the rule that I got hit lap after lap in the qualifying, than an exception. Its´s not against anyone personal. And I think, it is something the admins really should do something about.. Hitting each other on purpose is not acceptable. Not in qualifying and not in race. And not just because someone is faster than the one in front.
Well the first race was good No problem zeug as i said it on the server but the 2nd race was a dissaster...u guys really cant drive...
hmmmm... I cba with all this shouting, Eim can sort it now
I coulnd't make it to yesterday's race, but I would really like to check the replays of qualy and both races to make an impression about how the racing and level were to know what I'll find in the first official race. Can anyone upload the mpr's please?
Quote from MaKaKaZo :I coulnd't make it to yesterday's race, but I would really like to check the replays of qualy and both races to make an impression about how the racing and level were to know what I'll find in the first official race. Can anyone upload the mpr's please?

Yes, reeplays going to be uplouded later today
Quote from Humbleridderen :To take the last thing first. Sorry that I didn´t see you coming. You are right. I checked it on replay. I did slow down, because my brakes have a defect, so they suddenly brake a bit, even that I don´t touch the brake pedal. Very annoying. i struggle a lot with this all the laps. But I should have let you pass. I don´t know why i didn´t do that. Sorry!

About the hitting from behind...
The reason I brought it up in the Protest thread is, because it is a testrace and something to learn from. It is a protest too. It is just meant to be a general protest, because it was more the rule that I got hit lap after lap in the qualifying, than an exception. Its´s not against anyone personal. And I think, it is something the admins really should do something about.. Hitting each other on purpose is not acceptable. Not in qualifying and not in race. And not just because someone is faster than the one in front.

About the incident : it's okay, I guess this kind of things can happen sometimes, so I didn't report you because I know you're an okay driver.

And, just a tip : general protests never works ctually. As long as you don't give names, the half of the persons who actually read the forum won't feel concerned and won't even try to understand what you are talking about, so don't expect them to realise how bad they've driven last night. Anddon't expect the admins to have a look at the replay by themselves, only the total freaks(NDR) do that, and even if they feel bothered enough by some chance, they won't dare to penalise someone if there isn't any protest against that person.

Anyway, there's 65 signs-up or so, so we can easily try to kick the true numpties out of the league without suffering from a lack of drivers. And reporting them is the only way

Quote from HighRoad :Well the first race was good No problem zeug as i said it on the server but the 2nd race was a dissaster...u guys really cant drive...

I have the feeling you can't drive either. Or perhaps you just forgot what "clean racing" is during the break after race 1? Seriously, you disappointed me

Quote from catalanu :Man that is a racing incident.You think i want to get on side car?I hit the corner to fast and i flip.After i flip i could not control my car.I don`t have wheels on my doors.

So basically you're saying that you cannot control your car enough to brake safely and not punt the guy in front of you? If you do, just leave league racing mate, you're going nowhere.

Also, I don't mind being punted off once in a while, it's okay, really, as long as 1) the other guy don't do it on purpose and 2) he recognise his mistake and apologises after the race. Unfortunately you fail to meet the 2nd criteria so this is why I raised that report against you

Quote from worldeye007 :Why should I respect blue flag if nobody respect it?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG