The online racing simulator
Baltic Cup 2010 Qualifying
Explaining more about qualify.

Each country will have to post their qualifing date when they are going to do the qualy, it has to be done atleast 24 hours before the upcoming race,
so we can make the results in time for the race. The qualifing dates are going to be posted in this thread, so every countries "leader" must do it before every race
or they are not qualified for the race and have to start from the back of the grid. There can only be 1 qualifying for each round and it can be a maximum of 1 hour long.

The format for qualifing:
Quote :Date:
Time:
Server:
Password:

Be sure to save the replay and send it to the admins, so they can review it. Got any questions? Ask!
Qualifing dates for round 1.

Estonia:

Date: 02.02.2010
Time: 20:00-21:00
Server: EER
Password: est

Latvia:

Date: 26.01.2010.
Time: 21:00-22:00
Server: Baltic Cup - Latvia
Password: bclatvia

Lithuania:

Date: 02.02.2010.
Time: 21:00 - 22:00
Server: Deadline.lt
Password: bclithuania
I added Latvian qualification to your post. BTW, you might want to open the main topic, so people can comment or ask questions, if needed.
Qualifying *
Lithuania:

Date: 03.02.2010.
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :Lithuania:

Date: 03.02.2010.

Please read the rules about qualifying. Qualifying must be done before 24 hours the round. Date is fine, but it has to be done by 20:00, the replays must be sent to me(if I don't make it to the server) by 20:00, 24 hours before the race.
Quote from exspeed :Please read the rules about qualifying. Qualifying must be done before 24 hours the round. Date is fine, but it has to be done by 20:00, the replays must be sent to me(if I don't make it to the server) by 20:00, 24 hours before the race.

Sorry, then..

Date: 02.02.2010.
Latvian qualification has been changed to 26.01.2010., which is tomorrow. It changed, because I won't be able to provide with server and take the results next Tuesday.
Sorry for double post. Just wanted to tell, that the server for Latvian qualifications is on and you can go practice if you want.
It will stay on for the whole night and hopefully the whole day tomorrow, if nothing goes wrong.

Server name: Baltic Cup - Latvia
Server pass: bclatvia

Others can also practice there, but when it will be 21:00 tomorrow, you'll have to leave the server.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG