The online racing simulator
Would love to seen that but cba searching the whole replay for it.
Quote from Chriskart :And yeah, Hugo: I've never seen anything like you before in LFS or in any other sim for that matter..

Someone give this guy a fair RL chance asap? I'm seriously speechless!

what is the next round?
If anyone wants to see the best lap/sector/possible lap rankings from the race the stats are up on our site.

Edit: But bare in mind that some of those S1 times were with big drafts over the start/finish line
Still bad luck for E.Team like Morgan said it but I wanna give thanks to all organizers ! Very nice job for organizing this event
See you next race without mishap for E.Team I hope
Quote from rc10racer :Not sure what happened but around the 10-12h mark you guys had over a minute lead after 3id's cockup in the pits but i went to bed and when i whoke up you was 10secs behind them, what happened?

nothing happened, the real gap was never over a minute because we had to make one extra pitstop.

the maxium gap was about 20-30 seconds at some point in the morning when i woke up, from then on the gap was changing between 15-25 seconds until Hugo came in.

reason for such gap volatility was because when we both had equal amount of pits till the end then the pitting points had half a stint difference.

so actually the whole 22 hours was neck to neck and second counting eventho it might have not seemed like that from the tracker.
good facts, though you gave the ol' ctrl b a bit of a floggin' cobber. Probs wasn't so necessarry
Lol, what a nob I just think this because it doesn't make your post any more readable it just gives the reader the feeling that your talking to them although they were a five year old.

It also looks fricking retarded.
Quote from lastpunisher :the maxium gap was about 20-30 seconds at some point in the morning when i woke up

Das only in da mornin', you posda be up cookin breakfast or sumin by then.

Woo WOOOO
#60 - Dmt
lazy this time

link
I guess someone really wants to be in 1ST. Let's all count the screenshots..
can't u see i'm just jealous. Ffs traxy!
Quote from scipy : can't u see i'm just jealous. Ffs traxy!

Yeah I noticed no screenshots of the GT2 winners.
#65 - Dmt
Quote from pik_d :Yeah I noticed no screenshots of the GT2 winners.

they are too fast to catch the camera
Why do you type like this?
Quote from pik_d :Why do you type like this?

Because you touch yourself at night.
why isn't niall funny?

24 Hours of Aston Grand Prix: Race
(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG