The online racing simulator
Raccar 2009 - final results
Hi drivers!
Sorry for the delay, but finally I made it.

Here are the final results of RACCAR (TOP 3):

Driver Championship:

1st #99 F.Enersen
2nd #33 Y.Laprevotte
3rd #173 E.Blixt

Teamchampionship:

1st CoRe Racing Red
2nd Tiger Express Motorsports
3rd CoRe Racing Green

Congrats to all winners and drivers who took part in this series. You showed a lot of good driving and respect on track. Thank you all for showing up and made this series very funny. See you hopefully this year in the next season of RACCAR.

HERE you will find the full results (Please note, Yann is listed as 3rd, but cause of his win in the last round he is on 2nd place. LFS Points doesn´t let me change it...)

Kind regards
Tom
Thx guys =) And thx to the admins for a nice series! Will surely be back next season
#3 - J@tko
Quote from snoring_snoopy :HERE you will find the full results (Please note, Yann is listed as 3rd, but cause of his win in the last round he is on 2nd place. LFS Points doesn´t let me change it...)

IIRC you can "hack" LFS Points by right clicking someone's name on the championship standings, click "edit points" or something like that and add/subtract points
Quote from J@tko :IIRC you can "hack" LFS Points by right clicking someone's name on the championship standings, click "edit points" or something like that and add/subtract points

Yeah Jack, tried it but it doesn´t work.... but thanks for your tip.

Anyway, everybody see the right standings.

Cheers
Very nice season indeed, had much fun
very nice season^^ although it was frustrating in some parts for me (for example being in the top 10 and spinning and finishing last) I liked it very much
Thanks mate! Smile

Raccar 2009 - final results
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG