The online racing simulator
Quote from Swiss_Tony :Nice vid there Dru.

Suggested commentary snippet for Falke's movie "Oh no, a car has just crashed into the crowd and exploded in a ball of fire. Looks like there are many casualties. Anyhow, back to the main action with Dru, seems he may have missed a gear in all that confusion"

Don't mind me, I'm just jealous

:P nice comment rofl

because Dru didn't update us, I'll do:here is Part 2 of Dru's Baby-R Fall-Out Cup review

btw: shall we make a thread in the movies sub-forum with all links together?
#27 - Dru
Quote from TFalke55 ::P nice comment rofl

because Dru didn't update us, I'll do:here is Part 2 of Dru's Baby-R Fall-Out Cup review

btw: shall we make a thread in the movies sub-forum with all links together?

It was late last night i finished part 2...

I made a thread in the Movies sub section, please drop your last round broadcast into it m8

Damn it.... I'm starting to want to organise another league for these real soon
good lo, we need next season soon, were having withdrawal symtoms
well said james
#30 - Dru
I've uploaded a complete 7 minute version of the Baby-R season Movie in the movies section with a direct link to download it.

I have sent it to SamH and he's actually put it into a pop up flash video that plays when you are on the CTRA Server how cool is that?
#31 - BURN
WOW, TFalke! thats a lot of vids. ive just checked a few but looks nice. A few commentary would have been nice.. its a long race , but anyway greta effort!

Dru, pretty cool man!!

cya guys at the next Fall Out Cup.
well... one thing... as LFSVideo is dead, I could reupload it to filefront or so... I also could ask Jonathan Palmer and Michael Passingham (the MoE commentators) whether they like to do some commentary^^ as the copyrights belong to CR, I ask them

EDIT: yes I know one year is quiet late xD
it's even another year later but hell... I will start uploading the parts of the good old days to youtube. ehm and LFSVideo is still dead

as first part of the uploading mayham I uploaded my Round 1 recap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L1fe405DtI

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG