Post your reports here.

Drivers involved:
Session(Quali/Race 1/Race 2):
Lap:
Description of the incident:

Deadline : December 16th 2009, 21:33 UTC
#61 MadJ37 (J.Rozet) - Race 2/Lap 4/Sector 2

Divebombing:ouch:

Nice pictures ! But I think you must to review the action one more time.
I'm ready to pass you on the inside, and you close the door behind me !
Drivers involved: 98 J.Oravisjärvi; 18 K.Lepind; 72 A.Hellerma
Session: Race 1
Lap: 2/3 (Don't remember, check at home)
Description of the incident: 98 J.Oravisjärvi started brake too late and after that it would have been nice of him to pull over, but he just hit me. It also disturbed 72 A.Hellerma's race.
I'm sorry about collision. Actually I'm not sure what happened. I braked only little bit later than normally (Hi-Bite-advert was my braking mark all the time, like replay shows).

I thought that I had much room ahead but suddenly I had nowhere to go. I have feeling that because your straight line speed was slightly lower than normally (you had incident in last corner) and because of early braking, you entered to corner slower than usually. Of course my late braking was main reason but it felt strange anyway.

Quote :It also disturbed 72 A.Hellerma's race.

A.Hellerma braked as late as me so he would have propably collided with you even without my involvement.
Quote from kars19 :#61 MadJ37 (J.Rozet) - Race 2/Lap 4/Sector 2

Divebombing:ouch:

#61 gets on the slipstream of #02 on the bridge. #02 changes his line once in order to protect his position, and then comes back to the "natural" racing line, in order to take the upcoming left hander, as allowed. #61 seems to be willing to try to pass #02 on the outside, but changes his line after he realises that there's no space between #02 and the outside wall. #61 then shows the nose on the inside, and then attempts to get pass #02, although he does not have a significant overlap on #02. The contact is unavoidable, and #02 looses 3 places in the incident, while #61 takes the lead. #61 then failed to gives the position back to #02, although he was on fault.

5 points penalty for #61, for causing an avoidable incident.
Quote from KLepind :Drivers involved: 98 J.Oravisjärvi; 18 K.Lepind; 72 A.Hellerma
Session: Race 1
Lap: 2/3 (Don't remember, check at home)
Description of the incident: 98 J.Oravisjärvi started brake too late and after that it would have been nice of him to pull over, but he just hit me. It also disturbed 72 A.Hellerma's race.

#98 brakes approximately 30 meters too late before turn 1, and hits #18 heavily after that, causing #18 to loose two positions. Although he clearly was on fault, #98 fails to give the position back to #18 and carries on.

#72 also braked clearly too late approching turn 1, and would have possibly caused an incident in the middle of the corner if meanwhile, #98 hadn't hit #18.

5 points penalty to #98 for causing an avoidable incident.
Warning to #72 for dangerous driving.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG