The online racing simulator
Round 3 - 15/12/2009, 20:15 GMT - briefing, race discussion
Hello!

Round 3 of RACCAR will start in a few days.

Date: 15.12.2009
Time: 20:00 or 20:15 GMT
Track: AU1 with the "Dekoring layout"* (with friendly permission of NDR)
Laps (sprint/feature): 2x9 / 28
Server: ICON RACING - RACCAR
PW will be sent to the drivers....

Ok, here is an explaination for this round:
Cause of the AX layout, there is NO QUALI possible. Therefore there will be a "hotlap" session, which means, every driver have one inlap and one hotlap. The fastest lap will count. Every driver will be called from Racecontrol to join the track and drive his laps alone. After finishing the hotlap, please spectate.

Cause of the quali format, I think about to start with this round at 20:00 GMT, if you will be late, please post here.
(we will wait for you )

The two sprint races will be (cause of the limited grid of 16 drivers) formated like this:

sprint race 1: uneven No. 1, 3, 5, 7, .... of quali
sprint race 2: even No. 2, 4, 6, 8,.... of quali

each sprint race: 9 laps

Points of this both sprint race will given:
1st 6 points
2nd 5 points
3rd 4 points
4th 3 points
5th 2 points
6th 1 point

The first 8 of each sprint race will start in the feature race.
Starting order, reversed top 4 of each sprint race.

Pictures will be added as soon as possible.

The server "ICON RACING - RACCAR" is set to public and current combo. Feel free to pop along.

Kind regards
Tom
I might not be able to attend this one as i have an exam the day after
As long as I am at the end of the Qualifying Queue, I should have no problem making it home from school in time.
does anyone have a set for AU1 ? my car just understeer trough the corners
Quote from snoring_snoopy :Cause of the quali format, I think about to start with this round at 20:00 GMT, if you will be late, please post here.

I might be a bit late if the XFGTi Championship thingy takes longer than exepted.
I won't be there... my school decided to sent the music course into the opera cannot avoid to go to the opera...
#7 - pb04
Quote from TFalke55 :I won't be there... my school decided to sent the music course into the opera cannot avoid to go to the opera...

Opera is not good as RACCAR I think. Maybe pretending temperature with salt coffee?
Or just bring your wheel, if the opera has wifi
Any chance you could post the order in which you will call us for qual?, it works alot easyer if people know weather they are at the top/bottom of the list as for example someone might go to the toilet but be next on the list or anything like that, and you wont have to be in the server for start if you know you are, lets say last on the list.

Also, what times are you guys putting out, i was getting 53's with the FE Green set as its the only set i have for the rac, I made a rough set from the RACE_S setup (basicly just changed gear ratio, put restriction and changed camber, thats about it) so it wast a very good one and i was getting 52.5-7's and then i gort one quick lap and got 51.6, so i was wondering if that was quick or not?
I was driving with changed FE1 hot set , and i managed to do 56.5 with few laps. Not ideal line , drift in last corner - there you go. I think that your result is pretty fast , but i guarantee that today will be few racers who managed to do ~50 ;]
Interesting im looking foward to this, though id like to get the PM in advance rather then 2-3 hours before the event.
my best time with my blacwood set was 51:96 gona do some laps today
anyone wana join ?
Quote from TFalke55 :I won't be there... my school decided to sent the music course into the opera cannot avoid to go to the opera...

As a musician i would do the same mate, Music is more important than racing in sim games.
I will only cancel one of my concert if i go racing for real, so go for it and i hope you enjoy urr music played at the Opera.
Quote from n-murray :Any chance you could post the order in which you will call us for qual?, it works alot easyer if people know weather they are at the top/bottom of the list as for example someone might go to the toilet but be next on the list or anything like that, and you wont have to be in the server for start if you know you are, lets say last on the list....

You will be called in order of the connection list. In fact Joe will call you and I will try to sort out your times (so please try to be 10 sec on track after you finished you hotlap, thanks)

Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I might be a bit late if the XFGTi Championship thingy takes longer than exepted.

No worries, we will wait for you, also for kenneth, I know his issues from the BnJ cup....

And: PM with password for tonights round sent.
Pretty good races.. Anyway, could someone update the points standings overall?

Cheers.
Quote from EliteAti :Pretty good races.. Anyway, could someone update the points standings overall?

Cheers.

Yeah, great races yesterday. Points and protests will be done tonight.

Cheers
Tom
Quote from pb04 :Opera is not good as RACCAR I think. Maybe pretending temperature with salt coffee?

wouldn't have helped... Internet was down Tuesday and until Wednesday evening because of a argument between the provider and the local net owner...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG