The online racing simulator
S09 - Round 5 - Pre-Discussion thread
Rd 5 :: Blackwood GP
Sprint Race: 5 Laps / Feature Race: 10 Laps
Date:2009 12 08

Discuss !
Quote from JPeace :i think it will be a race of two girds, the people who endlessly test at blackwood and are doing like 1.33.2s and the other people who will be doing like 1.33.8s, i dont think this is going to be a good round for me, anyways, whats the date of the race yann?

Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :
Date:2009 12 08[

Quote from JPeace :i think it will be a race of two girds, the people who endlessly test at blackwood and are doing like 1.33.2s and the other people who will be doing like 1.33.8s, i dont think this is going to be a good round for me, anyways, whats the date of the race yann?

pb's

M.M.L. = 1:33:27
IVANco MKD = 1:33:54
Kart-36 = 1:33:59
kars19 = 1:33:66
andRo. = 1:33:71
Mizteriz = 1:33:80
VTiRacing = 1:33:84
JPeace = 1:33:85
Dinodoom = 1:33:89
Norppis4 = 1:34:13
MadJ37 = 1:34:13
GreyBull [CHA] = 1:34:18
lone1 = 1:34:28
Tomhah = 1:34:28
mpeltonen = 1:34:52
KLepind = 1:34:63
RouteKaster = 1:35:16
Morfijus = 1:35:27
Tautv1s = 1:36:03
prOmo_LTU = 1:36:52
InloveJDM = 1:37:21
Quaid = 1:38:91
thanks Kars19,now you will make me a shame ;DDD
Quote from kars19 : pb's

M.M.L. = 1:33:27
IVANco MKD = 1:33:54
Kart-36 = 1:33:59
kars19 = 1:33:66
andRo. = 1:33:71
Mizteriz = 1:33:80
VTiRacing = 1:33:84
JPeace = 1:33:85
Dinodoom = 1:33:89
Norppis4 = 1:34:13
MadJ37 = 1:34:13
GreyBull [CHA] = 1:34:18
lone1 = 1:34:28
Tomhah = 1:34:28
mpeltonen = 1:34:52
KLepind = 1:34:63
RouteKaster = 1:35:16
Morfijus = 1:35:27
Tautv1s = 1:36:03
prOmo_LTU = 1:36:52
InloveJDM = 1:37:21
Quaid = 1:38:91

I can faster
Quote from M.M.L. : I can faster

YOU BLOODY ALIEN!

I can maybe go fast but not by much maybe a 1.33.3 :/
Practise, boys
Quote from JPeace :i can definatly do a 1.35.93, just tried the combo lol

So, basically you can do 2 sec behind your own PB, what?

I can only try for 1.33.5x, but not faster, haven't practiced much + I prefer driving at blackwood with XRG, but I will try to set a lap as fast as I can. And I was away from home, so I couldn't practice, I'll try practicing tomorrow a bit.
Hi all.

Im participating in tomorrow´s race at Blackwood.
So.....its 2 races isnt it???. One of 5 laps and then another of 10 Laps.???
And we have two clasfications?
In which server are we running???? We need a password or sth???
Where can i find all the information of the race??.

I have posted my name on the inscription post but im not in the list. I will be with number 78.

Thanks for your help. (I really need it......im lost about the league procedures!!)

See you
Quote from RouteKaster :Hi all.

Im participating in tomorrow´s race at Blackwood.
So.....its 2 races isnt it???. One of 5 laps and then another of 10 Laps.???
And we have two clasfications?
In which server are we running???? We need a password or sth???
Where can i find all the information of the race??.

I have posted my name on the inscription post but im not in the list. I will be with number 78.

Thanks for your help. (I really need it......im lost about the league procedures!!)

See you

Right,becouse i know,that Yann is werry busy,i will try to help you:
1)Yes,there will be two races - 5laps (sprint) and 10 laps (future) race
2)There will be one quali for all of us,i don't remember is it 12mins or 13mins long,you will see that when you'll join the server.
3) You should recieve a PM in LFSF from Mr.Laprevotte (GreyBull [CHA]) with all the info about server name and password.
4) You will be added to racer's list as soon Yann gets time.

Hope i hellped you
Quote from prOmo_LTU :Right,becouse i know,that Yann is werry busy,i will try to help you:
2)There will be one quali for all of us,i don't remember is it 12mins or 13mins long,you will see that when you'll join the server.
3) You should recieve a PM in LFSF from Mr.Laprevotte (GreyBull [CHA]) with all the info about server name and password.

Hope i hellped you

Yes you did.... thank you very much.

See you at the race
Anyone got pm yet?
We shouldn´t be guessing. We should have information.

Im sorry guys....i wanted to participate in this league.....but

.... Since i´ve reported my post 5 days ago to inscribe me in the league and in the race and,
1 hour before the race my name is not even on the list of the league, haven´t received not even an automatic mp telling me that i have been accepted and reserving the number that i have choseen and made the skin for, and see that we all have a bounch of doubts and nobody is really sure about what exactly is going to happen i think is not going to be a good idea to participate.

Thank you all anyways. See you on the tracks.
Calm guys. PMs are going to be sent at 18:00 UTC.

E :
Quote from prOmo_LTU :Right,becouse i know,that Yann is werry busy,i will try to help you:

Thanks to Lauris for this useful post

1) Indeed.
2) It is 12 minutes long. Actually, in the not very likely case we get more than 32 show-ups, the drivers will be splited into 2 different groups, with a 6 minutes long quali for each of the group, and the 32 fastest ones will get into the races.
3) As the man said.
4) I forgot to add you obviously. Sorry. I will correct that right now.
RouteKaster - Maybe Yann was at work or being busy. It doesn't matter if you are on the list or not, and it doesn't matter if you haven't received PM because nobody has. There are many ppl that are not on that list, or they weren't before, not sure if it is changed now, so just chill and wait for the password. Even if you are not on the list, but you have signed up to the race and the league, admin will see it, and PM you the pass as soon as he can.
Quote from andRo. :RouteKaster - Maybe Yann was at work or being busy. It doesn't matter if you are on the list or not, and it doesn't matter if you haven't received PM because nobody has. There are many ppl that are not on that list, or they weren't before, not sure if it is changed now, so just chill and wait for the password. Even if you are not on the list, but you have signed up to the race and the league, admin will see it, and PM you the pass as soon as he can.

Of Course Yann must be busy at the moment and he is at least trying to organize all the best way he can. I haven´t complained at all about anybody. In fact we should aprecciate that at least Yann is trying to organize it.
Don´t start talking about something is not happening here please.
But since you mention it I would like to thank Yann for taking care of the league, he is doing more than the rest of us.

And Im chill. Im just sending a post to inform that im not participating. As all people should do when they inscribe themselves and later don´t show up.

Have a nice race out there and have fun

See you guys.
Quote from RouteKaster :
And Im chill. Im just sending a post to inform that im not participating. As all people should do when they inscribe themselves and later don´t show up.

Sorry to hear, thanks for notifying us of your departure anyway
Where is password and name of server???
PMs sent.
Server is not found!
Yep, same. Server is not turned on.
server comes first james
Lets get it turned on
Anybody?
Patients! Having problems wiht server,Yann will inform you asap
okey guys, the server wont be fixed. So we will use our team-server (F1RST Racing by HPR).

Server-name: F1RST Racing by HPR
password: same as you got in the PM!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG