The online racing simulator
6 Hours of Westhill International: Race Discussion
Hi!
Sorry for the issues with our GT1 car.

I didn't know one of our drivers was using Chase Cam and therefore we didn't communicate the change in rules within our team.

In order to not disturb your race we decided to retire from this race.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused!
Quote from Commander :Sorry for the issues with our GT1 car.

I didn't know one of our drivers was using Chase Cam and therefore we didn't communicate the change in rules within our team.

In order to not disturb your race we decided to retire from this race.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused!

I take all responsibilty to me.
what a bad race again. Setup loses all grip in lap 25 of 40 omg
#6 - Dmt
I think we have to make separate class for sirius, like GT½ or smth. :P
#7 - CSF
Meh I enjoy watching them, gives everyone else something to learn from.
Full race replay here
#9 - Dmt
same "jeez! :O" :P
Watching that on the remote almost gave me a heart-attack, ban imo. The gt2 traffic in this race was probably the worst I've ever seen in moe. Some totally clueless drivers out there.
Quote from RamboJorGen :Watching that on the remote almost gave me a heart-attack, ban imo. The gt1 traffic in this race was probably the worst I've ever seen in moe. Some totally clueless drivers out there.

Fixed.
Your both wrong, In both GT1 and GT2 there will be some people who are just naturally daft when it comes to overlapping or being overlapped, ontop of that even the most experienced people in MoE can make mistakes, especcially on such a track like Westhill.
Have to agree with Ray here: Westhill is a high speed track with a narrow raceline, especially in some specific corners. Patience is the key. I've seen many examples have been seen of those who were patient, there were only a few instances when er was some contact.

Again, each class has its own race. It's a matter of live and let live when it comes to allowing each class to race the best way possible.
I think most of the GT1 drivers where patient enough, although there where some scary passes now and then. But thats expected tbh.
#22 - Dmt
"We are faster, get over it"

#25 - Dmt

6 Hours of Westhill International: Race Discussion
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG