The online racing simulator
6 Hours of Westhill International: Protests
State your protest here:

Include the following in your protest
• The correct lap,
• The cars (/teams) involved
• The lap/sector/time
• And a short description from your point of view.

Admins may request a replay of the incident, cut to show the lead-up to and
aftermath of the incident.

Free sites to upload movies are: http://www.mediafire.com
http://www.rapidshare.com
Lap 1. Cars: #08 / #13. Turn 4.

4 corners into a 6 hour endurance race I guess the Conquest guys think they need to leave drivers 2 inches of room. Only problem is, I wasn't given that much. Contact was made going into the high speed right hander, a corner I was actually going to allow them to pass so I could get back to the bottom of the track. This contact caused me to go off and we received massive damage... We were required to fully repair.

To be pushing someone that hard in such a high speed corner, 4 corners into a 6 hour endurance is just beyond me...
Prostest by Team Inferno - 40 against My3ID - 39
Lap 2 Last corner.

Nikki hits me with going in a straight line and cause a big damage on my front right wheel.
Why #09 SpeedCore had penalty?
#5 - Fuse5
Get someone in IRC and you'd know.
(16:22:53)(@MoE|DWB) all DTs for incorrect skin/plate, fyi.
Ok, thank you.
#8 - Makao
Lap 2. Cars: #48 / #46. Turn 2.

Daszkiewicz leave the space for car #46 and even that they pushed our car out of the track.
#9 - amp88
Quote from BigTime :Lap 1. Cars: #08 / #13. Turn 4.

4 corners into a 6 hour endurance race I guess the Conquest guys think they need to leave drivers 2 inches of room. Only problem is, I wasn't given that much. Contact was made going into the high speed right hander, a corner I was actually going to allow them to pass so I could get back to the bottom of the track. This contact caused me to go off and we received massive damage... We were required to fully repair.

To be pushing someone that hard in such a high speed corner, 4 corners into a 6 hour endurance is just beyond me...

We have investigated this incident and decided to apply a DT penalty to car #13 for causing an avoidable incident with car #08.
#46 P. Kubinji says: "I tried to take that left hander as tight as possible to leave room for #48 but touched little the gras on the inside."

#48 could have go wider - he have had enough room
Lap 1. Cars: #13 / #07. Turn 4.

Car #07 pushed us out of the track causing #13 spin.
Quote from Klouczech :Prostest by Team Inferno - 40 against My3ID - 39
Lap 2 Last corner.

Nikki hits me with going in a straight line and cause a big damage on my front right wheel.

We have investigated this incident and have decided to apply no penalties. This was a racing incident, both parties could have done more to avoid contact but neither party was especially at fault.
Quote from Makao :Lap 2. Cars: #48 / #46. Turn 2.

Daszkiewicz leave the space for car #46 and even that they pushed our car out of the track.

We have investigated this incident and decided to apply no penalties. This was an unfortunate racing incident.
Quote from Makao :Lap 1. Cars: #13 / #07. Turn 4.

Car #07 pushed us out of the track causing #13 spin.

We have investigated this incident and decided it was a racing incident, with no penalties to be applied. The #13 car is wide of the ideal line because of the contact with the #08 car and trying to recover back onto the racing line as quickly as possible. The #07 car is trying to take avoiding action and pass the #13 on the inside but the #13 recovers to the racing line too quickly and small contact results.
Lap 10. Cars #04 & #06 turn 6 (the fast chicane)

#06 catches heavy traffic and tries to avoid contact, #04 divebombs into the chicane causing #06 to loose control.

Lap 10. Cars #09 & #06 turn 7 (the slow chicane)

#09 has overlap and tries to pass, #06 notices this and leaves plenty of room for both cars to fit the corner, still #09 manages to hit rear end of #06 causing it to spin and loose several positions.
Quote from J.s.S :Lap 10. Cars #04 & #06 turn 6 (the fast chicane)

#06 catches heavy traffic and tries to avoid contact, #04 divebombs into the chicane causing #06 to loose control.

We have investigated this incident and decided it was a racing incident. The #04 makes an opportunistic but clean attempt to pass the #06 car but the #06 car doesn't acknowledge this attempt.

Quote from J.s.S :Lap 10. Cars #09 & #06 turn 7 (the slow chicane)

#09 has overlap and tries to pass, #06 notices this and leaves plenty of room for both cars to fit the corner, still #09 manages to hit rear end of #06 causing it to spin and loose several positions.

After investigating this incident we have decided to apply a DT penalty to car #09 for causing an avoidable incident. The #09 car misjudges the corner entry and drives across the grass on the inside of the corner. This means the #09 car cannot control the car through the middle of the chicane and hits the #06 car.
Team Inferno GT2 #40 against Conquest Racing GT1 #13
Lap 67 Last sector before the bridge

Suczinski hits me while i leave the door open in the left corner in the beginning of the last split. I almost spin, hit the gravel and return carefully on the track where he leaves me no space, stays on the ideal like and hits me again making me lose one place and 6 seconds.
Quote from baSh0r :Team Inferno GT2 #40 against Conquest Racing GT1 #13
Lap 67 Last sector before the bridge

Suczinski hits me while i leave the door open in the left corner in the beginning of the last split. I almost spin, hit the gravel and return carefully on the track where he leaves me no space, stays on the ideal like and hits me again making me lose one place and 6 seconds.

After investigating this incident we have decided to apply a DT penalty to car #13 for causing avoidable contact. The #40 car was making room for the #13 but the #13 ran wide and hit the #40.
Lap 155. Cars: #08 / #12. Last turn.

After running 3 laps well over a second slower a lap, I tried to pass Lovett in the final corner. He blocks the inside so I go wide, clearly in a much faster section of the stint than he was in. It appears as though he tried to out brake me going into the corner. I left ample amounts of room on the inside, yet he still managed to get into me.

This cost us a minimum of 6 to 7 seconds, killed our RF for the end of the run, and completely took away the opportunity to change our camber, which we were planning on doing for the end of the race. It also nearly collected the Conquest GT2, and 1st place GT1 F1RST Racing cars.
Quote from BigTime :Lap 155. Cars: #08 / #12. Last turn.

After running 3 laps well over a second slower a lap, I tried to pass Lovett in the final corner. He blocks the inside so I go wide, clearly in a much faster section of the stint than he was in. It appears as though he tried to out brake me going into the corner. I left ample amounts of room on the inside, yet he still managed to get into me.

This cost us a minimum of 6 to 7 seconds, killed our RF for the end of the run, and completely took away the opportunity to change our camber, which we were planning on doing for the end of the race. It also nearly collected the Conquest GT2, and 1st place GT1 F1RST Racing cars.

After investigating this incident we have decided it is a racing incident so no penalties will be given. The #12 makes a small mistake on corner entry, downshifting to 2nd gear momentarily, which leads to the contact with the #08 car and subsequent problem.
Quote from amp88 :After investigating this incident we have decided it is a racing incident so no penalties will be given. The #12 makes a small mistake on corner entry, downshifting to 2nd gear momentarily, which leads to the contact with the #08 car and subsequent problem.

That's understandable. Thank you.
We have now entered the last hour of the race. Any protests submitted from now will be investigated after the race.
Lap - 194 for us, not entirely sure
Teams - #37, #42
Stratiev for #37 being a lap down, fails to yield in a blue flag situation for a whole lap, with our car only passing thanks to #37 pitting. Total lack of respect.
No one reacted on IRC either, so i was not able to get any info through to n/
Quote from Fuse5 :Lap - 194 for us, not entirely sure
Teams - #37, #42
Stratiev for #37 being a lap down, fails to yield in a blue flag situation for a whole lap, with our car only passing thanks to #37 pitting. Total lack of respect.
No one reacted on IRC either, so i was not able to get any info through to n/

Sorry but am i supposed to STOP and wait for you to pass? You are the car lapping me, u have to have enough pace mate.
Not a biggie, but Fred had no chance to pass you, he was even doing really good hanging onto you, very close, since its rather impossible to drive a whole lap close in the bumper of another car due to massive df loss..
This thread is closed

6 Hours of Westhill International: Protests
(30 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG