The online racing simulator
#1 - Kore
Vertigo championship comments
I know some might disagree with me but here we go:

-championship too long
*8 races expand to almost 2 months, not everyone is able to be free on friday night for two months
*5 or 6 works for me just fine

-different classes on track
* every overtaking envolves risk of something going wrong and overtaking same car few times in race is just not ment to be on race track or else developers would add TRAFFIC to game options
*competition is taken away from races, no fun overtaking a -200hp car and besides we are here to race against each other not each others car
*we can race with different cars but they must be more or less equally fast or we race one race with one car and other car on next race.

Feel free to comment and help make championships better.
#2 - smith
If you read champ starting notes, you'll probably notice that this one was going fun and experimental cup from the very start. Main reason to launch it was to help to fight boredom and gather club veterans again... You should re-look at it from that point of view.
You probably noticed that I tried to make each champ different from previous, more or less, as something new is always welcomed and helps to sustain interest. That was a motto of a-spec racing club.
#3 - Kore
I am aware it was an experiment, I was just worried if next cups would be similair, thats all. Atleast this way you can have some feedback what people wants or expects.
#4 - smith
Don't worry about next cups, they are not planned at the moment.
#5 - Kore
Oh, no cups (Kore starts to cry and hides himself in the darkest corner of round room).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG