The online racing simulator
2nd Race [BL1R] - Nov, 26th 2009 / Briefing and Race reports

Now it's your turn to move to our qualify-server (DoP - Qualify) and give your very best to qualify for the next race.
All previously driven laps are deleted. So every driver has at least ten laps for qualify. Keep in mind, laps are counted after you pass first split, even in- and out-laps!

The Qualify-Session will end on 2009-11-26 at 18:00 (UTC +1).
The Sign-In-Server will close two hours before at 16:00 (UTC +1). After the Sign-In-Server is closed, there's no more chance to change your team!

Team-Leaders should have a look at their teams. Some fake-drivers could have joined and have to be deleted by the team-leaders. To prevent you from fake-joins simply close the team using the Sign-In-Server. If nessecary the leader may re-open it there too.

Good luck and strong nerves!
Quote :Team-Leaders should have a look at their teams. Some fake-drivers could have joined and have to be deleted by the team-leaders. To prevent you from fake-joins simply close the team using the Sign-In-Server.

*** -> push <- ***
Briefing

Qualifying:
* Qualify is still possible till this thursday CET 19:00 (GMT 18:00)
* SignIn is still possible till this thursday CET 16:00 (GMT 15:00)
* Each team has to do at least one qualify lap!
* Close your teams, if you want (The Leader has this option)
* If you have unkown drivers in your team, the leader could kick these mates

Race permission denied:

* Teams without a driven qualify lap!
* Single drivers (it is a teamevent)
* For this race: "wYk Racing"

Main Race: 2nd Race / Nov, 26th 2009
* CET 20.00 (GMT 19.00): Server OPEN
* CET 20.30 (GMT 19.30): Race START
* race: ca. 90 min [78 laps]

Be on track 20 min before start!
Only the start driver is allowed to join the server!

For driver changes join the server as late as possible! After the change leave the server immediately to give the other team a chance for a change, as you would like to have too.
Otherwise a 'Drive-through-penalty' may be given therefore!

Race facts:
You will not win in the first lap, even not in the first or second corner!
* Respect competition and smaller car classes!
* Respect blue flag!
* Notice yellow flag!

Pit Stop:

For pit in and out notice the track layout, especially end of pitlane.
* Attention by pitting out! -> racing Line and end of pit lane are equal!
* By pitting out: respect traffic and blueflag by returning back on track!
Otherwise a 'Drive-through-penalty' may be given! Admins are on track!

In general valid:

Careless overtaking endangers other teams, so drive clean and fair!
While the whole race: Smaller car classes than yours are owner of the racing line!

Appreciation:
It is still possible to join each of these five events. If you or your team join for the whole team compitition, your team have to sign in for each race. If you're only interest in one race - join this only.

Other Informations:
We won't have IP TV tomorrow. Xcite TV would be back on the 12h race!
You could get all main informations here, in our DoP Forum and may be here (Tracker, Standings, LFS Remote)
http://www.bc-racing.de/Burnou ... /index.php?navigation=dop

Good luck and Keep Racing! Normann
server sucks

2 disconnections and i was remaining on vent both times... just crap

was fun until then
Quote from BreadC :server sucks

2 disconnections and i was remaining on vent both times... just crap

was fun until then

We had no problem the hole time....
I had no problems either
#7 - kai0r
no problems with the server here ... gd race ! sorry goes out to e-Team LRF and everyone who i lapped in my bad moooded 5 minutes after the incident with the concept racing LRF which caused us to lose our lead and a comfortable 13s gap to the second place, hope nobody got injured there .
Good race with an amazing traffic jam ! Some nice fight while lapping, some hot situation but everything was ok I think in my stint, started 8th, 10th in the 1st turn, and 1st in the last turn of my stint really enjoy this race with so much traffic However, our second stint was less lucky and J.P. Rados cut the yellow line so we were DT and then loose the 3rd place in a contact with n! in the traffic. AT the end we finished 5th after a good race with lot of fun. Thanks guys !

See you at Kyoto
Good race alright.. Although, the traffic is crazy.. Maybe we could use two servers for the 12hr and 24hr? Cause that would end in tears
Yeah, i think i missed the e-mail about the rule change which must have said that the LRF class can turn up on race night, but they will have absolutely no right to be on the track, and must at all costs if they are, get out of the way of the higher classes...
any chance of a full replay?
Quote from aobrien :Good race alright.. Although, the traffic is crazy.. Maybe we could use two servers for the 12hr and 24hr? Cause that would end in tears

I imagine the field would be split with some of each class on each server.
It's not multi-class racing any other way.

I must say though, the way that some of the big GTRs were dive bombing from miles back was ridiculous.
Terrible start in this competition. My teammate Klaus has had two discos in his first lap. So, two reconnects plus two laps penalty. After this desaster I joined with a gap of 5 laps this race. Recently three minutes were driven.

We were well prepared and trained but without any chance. We hoped to have good fights with HoR LX6 and CR FZ50, it was nothing. That is racing, too.

But I felt excited. In so many years of LFS I never saw so many blue flags. I have had one little crash. Yes, the traffic was still amazing. I think all teams have done a good job. Some GTR teams have to improve their skill or their mindset. It will win in each class the fast and best quality. Not the most aggressive style. That is LFS! Otherwise, in 78 laps with 32 drivers, you won't get such a competition without contact. That is the other side.

2 Admins gave penalties, DT's and we will have a look on the replay

Gratz to all, esp the Winners of each class.

With a little bit more luck we as 'LX6 Honks' really enjoy next part. The 12 hours event, with this grid, or a second grid. Thanks for racing.
#15 - troy
Quote from kai0r :...after the incident with the concept racing LRF which caused us to lose our lead...

Was an unlucky incident, tried to keep a tight line to let the ngt pass, saw you storming in too but I just couldn't get my boat to turn in even more so we touched slightly in just the wrong place and both of us lost lots of time. If you ever sat in an fz5 you will know how hard it is to turn that thing in the middle of the corner. I would consider it a race incident, I'm sorry for the whole mess it caused.
I would also call it a racing incident especially because we couldn't see each other in a mirror or somehow (for a pretty long period of time imo). In that moment i just thought hrm damn why i can't see the fz5 in my mirror, AH because he's on (in) my rear right tire ! :P.

I only mentioned what we've lost because i made some passes afterwards i wouldn't have done under normal circumstances (lost my patience for a second :P) which could have upset some people, not to make you feel bad or something. Sorry to you too hope it didn't caused any serious damage or major time loss for you.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG