The online racing simulator
Season cancelled [NOT]
Hello Racers,
I regret to tell you, that due to alot of problems lately I will have to cancel this championship. I have just barely been able to run this on a extremley tight schedule which was unexpected. Now all next week I have exams and following that I'm going skiing on holidays. So unfortunatley this league will not continue. Sorry to all affected.
Also a big thanks to flash racing who provided the server for the season.

Regards

E : http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=63565
Well yann has offered to rescue the league.. But my lfs is restricted now..
I will help too
Wait did you think that you'd just sneak off skiing and hope nobody would notice?
Quote from boothy :Wait did you think that you'd just sneak off skiing and hope nobody would notice?

:ices_rofl

Well league has been rescued anyway
Quote from boothy :Wait did you think that you'd just sneak off skiing and hope nobody would notice?

And to think he would have a part in the TBO Challenge and RSC again......
#7 - CSF
These exact kind of stunts is why MoS did not get into GTAL. Congrats for proving Deko 100% correct.

Good luck Yann.
I can help also. I have some experience in league managing...maybe ~ 5 leagues that I have been doing, so if anyone needs help, PM.
Yann is the rescuer, Im sure the race will run perfectly today. Yann knows his stuff! Thank god!

Also, I can keep updating the driver championship, and even team-championship if needed
Yann - you'r the man!!!!!
Hmm, okay. One advice, maybe it's too late, but open the confirmation thread, because it has been locked for quite a while now.
Quote from andRo. :Hmm, okay. One advice, maybe it's too late, but open the confirmation thread, because it has been locked for quite a while now.

Sorry to say, but this probably won't be done for tonight.

I will have a look for rounds 5 and 6 anyway.

Season cancelled [NOT]
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG