The online racing simulator
Quote from kart-36 :hmm @ Arrow Karts 8, you were super laggy :/
But if my lag was a problem then sorry for that.

I was divebombed by kriste, i elft him room when the move was stupid and he doesnt leave me any room so then he crashed me from 1st, its just great, i hate racing leagues where there are just so many n00bs. Where is the respect now?
LFS used to be a great game, but now its full of immature kids that jsut dont have a clue how to race, or overtake...

Oh, I dont wanna start an arguement, but i wasnt the one who started to push me on the wall while i was going for 1st place. 1st time it was before last turn, then it was on finish straight and T1... And on the chicane i was definiately inside and we were head to head, i kept you place everywhere i could, but when in the entry of the chicane you didnt give me the place I chosed the way : running into you, as i wont blew my race cause of someone not giving me space even to entry to a chicane or next to a wall.

EDIT : before you tell me im a noob, i dont really think so. I bet i started to play before you, and you dont even know in which leagues i competed.
Nice evening yesterday, I was utterly slow but I nevertheless managed to get a 13th and a 8th place from the 20th place I got in quali just by keeping the car on the road.

Cmon guys, it's really easy to avoid crashs and this kind of crap, just keep it cool, don't be affraid of loosing one or two positions during a scrap, give some room to the others, and you'll be doing good. At least this is what I did in the four races I had in this championship, and I managed to gain at least 6 or 7 places from my grid position in every single race, without even having a better pace than the guys around me

Quote from oldnavy :Thanks for doing my job

Naaaah, it was me :shhh:
Quote from Kristi :Oh, I dont wanna start an arguement, but i wasnt the one who started to push me on the wall while i was going for 1st place. 1st time it was before last turn, then it was on finish straight and T1... And on the chicane i was definiately inside and we were head to head, i kept you place everywhere i could, but when in the entry of the chicane you didnt give me the place I chosed the way : running into you, as i wont blew my race cause of someone not giving me space even to entry to a chicane or next to a wall.

EDIT : before you tell me im a noob, i dont really think so. I bet i started to play before you, and you dont even know in which leagues i competed.

Look tbh, im not having a go at you, but have some respect, and i had lfs ages ago, and back then lfs wasnt all about winning...
Quote from kart-36 :Look tbh, im not having a go at you, but have some respect, and i had lfs ages ago, and back then lfs wasnt all about winning...

That was before 2006-2004, its 2009(ish) atm
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
exactly james
why i didn't got a password ?
it was the same as before, it was stated in the topic. and it was also stated that if u hadn't participated round 1 then u shuld pm andy.
HA karts rofl. ive seen so man nooby(or in aussieland gumby or wood-duck) karters that have raced for years and guess what they are still shite. Get a car kart-36 heaps of fun :P
Maybe for the next rounds it should be a good idea to only allow the 20 best qualified drivers to race? It could improve the overall standard of driving.
I was right...SO was fun

I think it must be an 103% pole rules...
Quote from JPeace :i agree, or maybe two (2) pools, because there is hardly any places to overtake and people will start divebombing..

lol what you mean you already do dive bomb.......lol theres time and place to pass its a shame you dont take you own advised on divebombing, last trun on so1 last race should refresh your memory not having ago just my view on the matter yes we all make mistakes :-)
Quote from Arrow Karts 8 :HA karts rofl. ive seen so man nooby(or in aussieland gumby or wood-duck) karters that have raced for years and guess what they are still shite. Get a car kart-36 heaps of fun :P

What car do you recommend?
Quote from JPeace :pulling alongside before the braking area is not divebombing.

coming from at least 3 car lengths behind and smacking the side of the other persons car is an example of divebombing.

look bud you was a car length and you divedbombed into a space that wasnt there ,there many types of divebombing yours was a shorter version like i said there a time and place to pass you could of waited and got me down the straight instead of hitting me in the side pushing me out not realy a clean pass like i said we all make mistakes, if the shoe was on the other foot would you say thats a clean or fair pass???
! il say again if the shoe was on the other foot would you say thats a fair pass???? it would of been if the contack was small but it wasnt you pushed me out hard iv played this game many years the same as you, dont make me any better in either way just we see things diffrently and thats how i see it part of racing. you took a risky move and it could of end in tears for both of us. and where was your respect when you was making a move like that, would you do that to a team m8 no you wouldnt most ppls would back off or stuck with me till we got down the straight simple,theres a time and place to pass and that wasnt the place, thats wasnt door rubing that was a hit
Quote from JPeace :pathetic.
really.
learn how real racers race.

no your pathetic awswer if you ask me, real racers would own up to there mistakes we all make them and see my point of veiw then again thats the sort of answer i would get of a kid , also realy racer would respect my point of view im guessing you not a racer
its all about big wish to be in front of another car no matter what does it cost now days,its sad.like t1,all guys braking and i do the same,i dont want to crash into someone and damage my car,but there always is some noob who doesn't,he think wow good opportunity for me to make some positions without clean fight,so he just push all others to get through

for me it really about clean racing and because its racing simulator i like to think and drive like i would do real racing car,now u wouldnt do some divebombing or some silly moves which could cost a lot money,respect and the race in real life?????????????

i m finding really stupid situation like:someone in front of u doeas a mistake,like goes to wide,u got space enouthg to go through so obviosly u will try to overtake,but guy ho did a mistake ussualy doesnt think and closing doors and in the end u get smacked in the face

i would really want to please everyone,try to think before doing and not oposite way,ok?
thank you
So,when is round 3 confirmation coming out?
Sunday
Ok,nice to know.
Quote :What car do you recommend?

Lotus FTW!!!
I think that this league a lot stupid and funny .. Takes a lot of irresponsible, administrators are not doing their job ... Disaster

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG